I know we'll have name tags in Cleveland....

mstang67chic

Going Green
....but I would like to have a list ahead of time of screen names vs. real names so I don't walk around like an idiot squinting at tags. Of course, that doesn't guarentee that I'll have them all down by then but I can try! :tongue:

So....for me:

Mstang = Becky

Oh and am I going to be the only bad, bad, nasty smoker?

klmno

I won't be there but had to chuckle at your post. I can't tell you the number of times I have been that person squinting and shoving my face near someone's chest (as discreetly as possible) to read a darn name tag!

tiredmommy

Becky, why don't we do this on the email list we have going. Some of us (me included) may be wary about throwing our first name out on the forum. It's a good idea, though. :)

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL In that case....someone else will have to start. For whatever reason, I never grouped all of the cd email addy's I have into a set group in my contact list. :slap:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I guess someone will have to squint at my nametag. I can't figure out how to send a group email. :(

And Stang, you made my day to discover you're also a big bad smoker. :D :D :D The thought of having to refrain from smoking all the way to Cleveland.......well, it wasn't pleasant although I could manage if I had to. lol

Hmmm but then..........my first name is always posted here.......so maybe it won't be a problem after all.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I'm not going to Cleveland--but if I were, I know that I would have a hard time figuring out who was who simply because I connect certain avatars with certain personas....so therefore I expect that:

Trinity is a perky blond with a curly up-do
DaisyLover is a curvy, sexy Nana
Marg will have really beautiful eyes
and
Suze will show up with her date (a certain Mr. Gere)

Anyone else imagine each other this way?

--DaisyF

DammitJanet

Well Stang...I smoke and I even got a smoking room! LMAO.

I would be completely shocked if anyone here didnt know my name by now but if by chance you didnt...just take the dammit part off! Of course, you can call me dammit janet if you want.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was going to say something truly witty like
"I smoke, but only when I am wearing my Hot-Pants and Tubetop!"

I actually was able to log on and was in the process of attempting to catch up and read what the heck is going on, gosh I miss this place!
But my few minutes of peace has been halted.... I have to clear the history on this computer. I would hate for "them" (in-laws) to figure out where I go for my sanity!

Oh, calgon/Cleveland take me away... I can here my kids screaming.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok. So if no one else has smoking rooms...........we all gather in Janet's room. :D LOL

LOL Daisy.........I tend to do the same sort of thing. Oh, by the way, I dunno about "sexy" but I am *cough* quite curvy. lmao

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I hate to tell you this, girls....Janet isn't staying at the same hotel the rest of us are because she got a great deal elsewhere.

If you're going to use her room as the lounge, you'll have a pretty significant walk to get there. ;)

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
I figured it was and planned on going outside. Which, honestly, won't kill me. It will make me smoke less and that's not a bad thing.

Unless it rains and the windows in my room opens! :devil:

KIDDING!

tiredmommy

Here's the Cleveland weather forecast from weather.com; it will be beautiful:

Thurs H 78, L 67 Partly Cloudy
Fri H 75, L 65 Partly Cloudy
Sat H 75, L 66 Mostly Sunny
Sun H 77, L 66 Partly Cloudy
Mon H 77, L 67 Sunny