I know we'll have name tags in Cleveland....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, well Starbie baby has graciously provided me with a telltale wardrobe accessory that I will proudly wear Saturday evening to our little soiree :D

And 'Stang, I'll help with the care package for Star! Great idea!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Taco Bell has sporks, too... But the one I went to the other night messed up my order so bad, and didn't give me one when I asked, I was frustrated so I just left.

I thought I had a bunch but they were all knives!!! And cheap plastic ones at that... Won't cut butter.

Marguerite

I keep telling you - look online for SPLAYDS. They're better than sporks because the fork tines actually work plus the knife edge is functional yet won't cut your mouth.

Which reminds me, I have to bring my good splayd in from the car, after I took a certain photo last week in the city... Hey Star, what do you want us to do with the photos?

Marg

DammitJanet

I just got 5, two from a convenience store and 3 from Taco Bell. Walmart doesnt have them nor do any grocery stores in my area. I did find them in a warehouse store but ummm...I am not buying a thousand sporks...sorry!

busywend

DJ - why not? We could write a message in sporks in the grass! HAHA! Like the seniors do on senior prank day!

Of course I am kidding!

I will check Taco Bell - I did not know they had them. I hate their food!