I may be posting alot...warning...lol

DammitJanet

Jamie put on his cammies today and it suddenly got oh so very real to me that he is really leaving...and not just for some other part of this country. He went deer hunting with his dad this afternoon and put them on for that but it was like it hit me right in the gut.

I am desperately holding it all in but I just spent 2 hours on youtube downloading videos of songs about the military.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndPWPGvZSn8&feature=related"]YouTube - Heroes by Branded[/ame]

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet you be sure to give that boy an extra huge hug from me, and tell him that all his board aunties expect him home all in one piece.

*sniff* *sniff*

Mighty proud of him.

And many (((((hugs))))) for you.

susiestar

Roll With It
Hugs and prayers for his safe passage through this time and then HOME!! And hugs to his mom and wife and daughter, for this will be tough for them also. Let them lean on each other, and other military families (as well as your family here, Janet!) as much as they need to.

I can only imagine how rough this time is. Post all you need to.

Hugs and prayers,

Susie

house of cards

You and Jamie have put a very real face on this war for me. You all are giving so much to this country. I will pray for his safe return to his family.

meowbunny

I'm sorry you're having to go through this again. I will light a candle for him and his safe return.

I never would have imagined I'd think a war was more obscene than Vietnam, but I think this one is and to keep forcing our men and women to return makes it even worse.

Many hugs.

goldenguru

You must be very very proud and very very terrified all at the same time. I pray God's hand of safety over your Jamie.

Hugs.