I may not be answering much for a few days. Im sick.

DammitJanet

I will try to read as much as I can but I think Billy brought home some freaking bug from work and infected me! My immune system is shot and I catch everything.

I am coughing and stuffed up and chest feels like someone has taken a vice to it. I have a nebulizer so I am doing breathing treatments 4 times a day. I have this horrible issue with peeing when I cough so I had to go buy diapers..lol. That was bad enough till I opened my bedroom door to go out to get some drink and found Buck standing in my living room. I keep falling asleep as I type things. I am completely worn out.

I will be back when I feel better.

T

toughlovin

I hope you feel better soon Janet!! Being sick is such a drag..... time for the world to stop and take care of you!

TL

witzend

Sometimes it just doesn't stop, does it, Janet? Take care of yourself and don't let the guys get you down!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope you feel better soon. Make sure to get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water, and remember to eat something so your body has what it needs to fight this thing off.

And when you get the chance, cough all over Buck so maybe you can at least catch a break from him while he takes his turn with the bug.

((hugs))

Just listen to your body and rest. Don't exert yourself at all. You can't take care of the baby like this no matter how hard you want to. I have my healing crystals out! They worked last time you were sick. Drink hot tea, take a bath, relax and take care.

DammitJanet

I think I have bronchitis and most often this ends up worse because I am a smoker. I have been having some issues prior to this that have been giving me some problems with my lungs that have been scaring me and making me want to attempt to quit soon but now this is really scaring me. I had the pulmonary embolism when I was in the hospital back when I was in for the meningitis and I am also wondering if it could be that. I am so tired when I walk simply from the kitchen to the bedroom and back and completely out of breath. But I cant stop smoking...sigh. I am going to need some help. I wont even go to the hospital in case they want to admit me. I have some antibiotics at home so I am taking them. I also have a nebulizer so I am using that. I cant say its working real well and I imagine that if things get really bad Tony will take me against be against my will.

Giulia

Janet, I know that quitting smoking is hard. But you can do it.

Mom stopped smoking 15 years ago. She never smoked again.
She did hypnosis. It worthes what it worthes, but it worked for her.

The shortness of breath only after going to the kitchen and back to your bed/sofa is extremely concerning, and it can become life-threatening if you don't stop smoking right now. Yes, it means that your lungs are too sick, too tired and too fragile to bear anymore smoking.
I am sorry to seem heartless, but your only choices are stopping to smoke in order to live and survive, or you can get into ICU and maybe never recover from it.

Your family, your friends want you to survive and live. Not to pass away from smoking.
We want you alive and able to carry out a life, not to die because you preferred smoking in order "to relieve your stress" because not only it won't relieve your problems, but it also creates more problems in your plate.
We want you to live, because we love you and your passing away will be a shame for everyone. Please, stop smoking in order to embrace life and have more life with people who love you and who you love.

I think you should go to the ER, if they admit you, you'll get better much faster than if you stay at home and take random antibiotics. Whatever is wrong, you may not be treating with the correct antibiotics. I know you're scared. Being scared that something is really wrong is reason enough to go and get checked out. You had menengitis in the past, and a pulminary embolism, you know what can happen by waiting too long for treatment. GO NOW. Mandy can drive you there.
Recently you said to me that you were my friend and didn't want me to die, right back at you Janet! GO.