I might regret this later but...

buddy

I'm sorry, I didn't mean all your medications, i meant the medication you said was the only one that had ever really worked. You said it could cause you to not sleep, you were worried it could cause you to become manic....I'm glad you feel stable, of course.

I truly am not judging you. You posted which invites response and as Suzir said so well it's about caring, not saying what to do our not do. You must know there is a difference between making a lifetime commitment to be together, marriage or not...vs. Your boy friend suddenly needing a place to stay..... because you titled your post "i may regret this"

We all make choices and I'd love for this to work out. And if it doesn't, we will still be here. Lots of us are a bit older than you and we have been thru stuff. We are just trying to help.

Californiablonde

That was Geodon and I was forced into going off of it cause of bad Tardive Diskinesia. I am now taking Saphris in place of it. And I know my post says I might regret it. Just wanted to update the post and let everyone know that so far it's going better than expected. Of course it's only been a week so things could change, but for now I'm choosing to be positive.

Californiablonde

Yes thank goodness it's much better. I never noticed it in the first place. My mom and psychiatrist were the ones who brought it up. Both of them have reported that since stopping the Geodon the tardive diskinesia is much better. I was worried about starting Saphris since it's another antipsychotic and it could cause the same symptoms, but so far it hasn't. Hoping it never happens again. Found out the hard way that without an AP I get rapid cycling like a b****. So I really do need one. Just hoping the side effects stay gone for good.