I need a movie

klmno

Ok- I need a movie for some "me" time this weekend. I want something steamy- like Indecent Proposal. Maybe with a character who's supposed to be off limits. Any ideas? Oh- this needs to be a movie to rent, not something at the theaters.

Jena

hmmm indecent proposal is cool. what about that movie with michael douglas and the freak that goes after the family after he cheats??? ah glenn close that's an old one but soo good!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
13th Warrior - Yup if I got my hands on Dennis Storhoi - I'd have an indecent proposal for him - I'd be charged. :tongue: He reminds me of DF when he was a younger man. Yummmmm. Grrrrrrrrwowwwl.....!!

Away from her - is about a woman with Alzheimers and her hubby from Canada - it's a little sad, but very enlightening - it's not so good come to think of it. You don't need sad.

I dunno lemme think.....:laugh:

klmno

We went to the movie place and rented a few fairly old ones after difficult child's therapist appointment this evening. I got pg-13 ones because difficult child wants to watch with me and I didn't think I could stay awake after he goes to bed tonight, so, nothing steamy...

I got The Rainmaker, Evelyn (about a dad in Ireland who lost his kids to the foster care sysstem and fights the courts to get them back), and High Crimes, and difficult child picked out a teen comedy.

I still would love to see a steamy, suspenseful, "keep me on the edge of my chair" sort of movie sometime over the next couple of weeks- if anyone thinks of one....

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Not sure I am thinking of any like you want but Under the Tuscan Sun is a good movie. Coyote Ugly is good too. I happen to be sitting next to the book shelf with all of our dvds on it and just am not coming up with anything too spicy. How depressing is that.

beth

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Not sure but what I just thought of was actually a tv series that is in rental places. Rescue Me. Now that was steamy. Definately not for kids. It is something husband and I watch together when no kids are in the house. There is a bit a of language but that comes with it. Try the first disc of the first season. If you like it then continue.

beth

klmno

Thanks, Beth! I used to watch movies often before difficult child. I like An Officer and A Gentleman, Indecent Proposal, Basic Instinct, etc. I guess I'm not keeping up so well anymore- the last real good movie I liked that difficult child didn't watch with me was A Beautiful Mind. Not steamy, but good, I thought.

I like some comedies too- difficult child and I will watch those together.