I need a nap

TerryJ2

Sorry, I just have to complain a bit.

Nothing has calmed down since my dad went into hospice. I flew to MN and was relieved that I was able to be with him and with my little sister when he was dying. I flew home, gathered up the family, then went back the following week. In the meantime, difficult child had been smoking pot, stealing my jewelry, and behaving like an animal. Then my b-i-l died. Then easy child's friend from college committed suicide. Then my b-i-l's best friend (and my sister's friend) died of a heart attack two wks later, to the day. (My sister's step son had gone to the house to pick up two dogs and three nephews for the day to swim, and found E on the floor.)
husband lost his wedding ring and thinks that difficult child took it, or, it could have been one of the cats ...
Then P (my cousin)'s nephew and his daughter came in town and they are still here, and I have been running around like a chicken with-my head off. difficult child has had two therapist appts, a psychiatrist appointment, a two dental appts (fillings and a guard) and an eye appointment.
I took P for a pain mgmt appointment this a.m. (luckily, S, the Visiting Angels caregiver came along) and P flat out refused to get an injection in her tailbone, so she's still on umpteen gazillion pain medications and is a huge fall risk, and her memory and delusions are getting worse.
We're flying to Colo sometime in the next two wks for my b-i-l's svc, and have no idea when difficult child's court date is.
P's nephew brought in a bunch of fish from Alaska and I am cooking for everyone tonight, which should be fun, except that I can't get the grill started, and ...
I got poison ivy again.

Other than that, life is just a breeze. Thanks for letting me vent.

InsaneCdn

And somehow, itch is way worse than tired... probably because if it wasn't for itch, you could at least get some quality sleep, but... I hate itch.