I need a snappy comeback

F

flutterbee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1 Day At a Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Only if you insist on wearing THAT". </div></div>

THAT's the best one.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - here it is.....

But my dear, you know that I am colorblind and blindly in love with you. I love you so much that the reflection of my passions for you burn, like the flames on this dress shirt, and I get Tanked with the intoxication of you aura just like my tanktop undershirt, but not to be mistaken with the Genes you hunted down like a tigress when we met, yet these Jeans are but a mirror of your passion slowly faded like my socks that I washed with a red golf towel, but still ever fashionable with my biker wallet, snuff can, and pocket protector. Like that pocket protector I am your Champion, I am at your beck and call for the divineness that you possess in fashion, I fair lady did my ultimate best to dress for the occasion. I love you, I love you, I love you (present dandelion) I love YOU (down on one knee) - what part of myself would you have me change Oh my Queen? (lay flat on the floor) and (hug her shoes) then (squirt natural tears into your eyes) and look up at her and again say (with drama) I love you. (clutching your heart with one hand)

I dunno dude, past that you are on your own for something snappy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is not an icon that laughs enough to depict me...ROTFLMFAO </div></div>

Gasp - sputter - choke... Me either.

susiestar

Roll With It
y'all are a RIOT!! what is wrong with redressing your husband?? YOu love him, don't you? My husband ASKS if his outfit is allright, even if I am not going out with him. Well trained, isn't he???

Susie