I need all board fingers crossed!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just got back from introducing myself to the manager at Festival Foods. (amazing store) He asked about my experience then said that he was very interested... how about an interview tomorrow at 3pm?

I NEED A JOB!! And to get one this quick would be a blessing more than you know.:jumphappy:

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, okay, if I have to do another naked chicken liver dance so soon after the last one, I WILL!

I'll also cross my fingers ;)

Good luck!

Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
hav ing a har d ti me post in g cause ev en my ey e s a re cr oss ed . ..........Hope they realize a good demo lady when they see one.......this is why you needed pictures from your last gig.........good luck! (Crossing eyes again......)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(note to Abbey)

Most regretebly sorry that I can not join those that are twisting themselves all up. It's widely known I'm already vewwy twisted. :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yes, Witz...just a mile down the road. I was so impressed when I went in there yesterday by their customer service. I'm hoping I can whoo them with my incredible charm. :) (a little sarcasim there)

You guys can stop crossing now. I FEEL the vibe.

Whymemom...please uncross your eyes.

Star, we all know that is a natural state for you.:peaceful:

Abbey

Andy

I was so proud of myself that when I needed to get the attention of a very active VBS group, I had them all sit on the floor pretzel legged. Of course, it was so much easier to get them to do that if I myself did. Wasn't sure if I would be able to uncross the pretzel but it did get the group's attention and when they were ready to follow the instructions, I was actually able to get up myself!

So, my pretzel cross will be ready to go at your word.

Let them know how impressed you are with them - that will help also. Will you be doing demos?