I need courage

I have to call the dr. tomorrow. Last night I started sweating and felt so dizzy I had to lay on the bathroom floor where it was cold. Then I couldn't get up. I know I lost a lot of weight recently and I feel bad. husband helped me up. I just need the courage to make one phone call. I know I'm not at my lowest so I justify it and think I'm fine. My lowest was 88, I know I'm in the 90's now though. I'm putting this in writing so I can hold myself to it.

Nancy

I'll hold you to it too. Make that phone call!!!! Don't make us all drive over there to make sure you do it.

Nancy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Make the phone call, sweetie. You can do it.

Courage? Why, we'll all be standing around you while you make that call. What more do you need.

Make the call, so you can feel better.

((((hugs)))) and much love.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
((((upallnight)))) We are with you, we love you and need you, please make the call.

Sending all the strength I have! And please let us know how it goes.

buddy

Upallnight, I just replied to your pm... please read it. I have been there myself and you know that I attended J's funeral Thursday. I am here for you and you can pm me anytime. Make the call and when you feel you can't do it, let me know. I check in here every day. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to feel normal no matter your weight. To not have to worry about dying, and to not feel like maybe it would be best. There is so much hope here... I promise.

DammitJanet

Oh UAN! I hope you have made the call. Or will make it. You have been such a good friend to me and I would hate for anything to happen to you. I know I am on the other side of the coin from you but I understand the pain. wish I could make it all better for you. I would if I could.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Don't know you personally, but I am sitting on you ( all 150, or so, lbs of me). Please take care. Life can be so beautiful and we have been given such a wonderful planet here on Earth. Think about next Spring, when the birds are singing in ecstasy as they are mating and reproducing. How blessed are we?

buddy

HEY girl! I am thinking of you this morning. Holding that phone with you and helping you to say the words you need to say. It is a huge relief to make the call. Step one done....

Waiting to hear from you. Love and care, Buddy (Dee)

T

TeDo

Ok, Alyssa, DID you make the call? Please tell us you made the call. I am worried about you. Please let us know you're okay.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Also thinking about you this morning and hoping you made the call. Worried about you, dear. Please update soon.

((hugs))

Nancy

I'm thinking about you too. It's a brand new week. Every day is a new chance to start over. Make that call, we are all behind you giving you strength.

Nancy