I need courage

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the update. And there is absolutely NO reason for embarrassment. None. We love you kiddo, no matter what.

Now if you could do me a huge favor? Pick up some ensure (can be generic, doesn't matter), pick a flavor that you can handle the taste, and drink that during the day. I'm not thinking "calories" as much as I'm thinking nutrition your body needs to function properly, especially your organs. If you're passing out, they're not getting what they need. If you can manage to swallow one can a day it would be a huge help to your body.

Thank goodness you don't have to wait longer than the 22nd.

((hugs))

Steely

I am glad you got the appointment....
We will rally around you December 21 so that you have the strength needed to go forward....
Like Hound said, in the meantime, try to drink liquids with lots of nutrients and keep in touch with us.

buddy

OMG you guys! I'm crying, thank you for all the support. I made an appointment to go to the IOP place I had gone to before. The first appointment is Dec.22 because the dr. is going away for 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for the woman I spoke to to call me back after she talks to the dr, to see if he'll accept me as a patient. My insurance pays, I'm sure he will. I have to admit I wasn't the best patient, I manipulated my weight and he didn't like that. Dec. 22 is good because that's the last day of school for me before Christmas vacation, plus I can use my sick days for when we go back. Now I feel better and am kind of embarrassed, but I'm still going to keep the appointment. I love all of you!

sounds like you have a plan! In the mean time, you know what you need to do. suddenly starting to eat is not possible and not even healthy if your body chemistry is off. Since you have done this before, you know the drill. It is like medicine, you just need to do it. Little by little till you can get there. You should be uber prould of yourself for making that call! YEAH YOU!!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Alyssa, I am really really glad you made that appointment. Also that you are feeling better! It's so hard to deal with our own issues, when we have difficult children. Take care of yourself, sweetheart! :hugs: :flirtysmile3: