I need some strength

F

flutterbee

Thank you all for the support. :flowers:

I know that many of you have gone through much more difficult things with your kiddos, and I feel kind of silly for being so distraught over this, but it was just a really big move for me. Like I said, I have always felt that she needs to be a willing participant in order for this to really work. This was going against everything I have believed for the last 13 years. But, then I realized that she was not capable in her current state of doing what was best for her and was on dangerous, downhill slide. Plus, she tends to think the rules don't apply to her.

I felt like such a mean mom. But, I kept telling myself it needed to be done. I so desperately wanted to stop, but I forced myself to keep going through with it. I realized that if I didn't do something, she would very likely end up in psychiatric hospital or at least partial.

I've been so stressed. Not only have I been clenching my teeth at night, but apparently during the day also. When you clench at night, your teeth hurt in the morning. Last night my teeth started hurting around midnight. I didn't get to sleep until around 7am. I heard Devon leave and he left around 6:40am.

Thank you for the strength to do this. I couldn't have done this without you all. :kisses:

meowbunny

It is hard to take things from one you love, especially when it is a child. However, Wynter is stealing her youth from herself. The medications will give her some of youth back whether she likes it or not.

It helped me to keep the fact that my daughter was stealing from herself far more than I ever could by refusing to work with her therapist.

I'm proud of you. As hard as it was, you did what was needed for Wynter.

Being a single parent is hard. We want to be liked, we want to be the good guys. Sadly, we're stuck in the role of enforcer far too often.

So, WAY TO GO!!!!!