I need you guys.I really really need you right now.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lisa,
I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved your friend. Addiction is horrible. husband lost a brother and left three children behind. I can understand your anger and your sadness. Many gentle hugs.

trinityroyal

Lisa, I am so very sorry. Addiction is evil and horrible, and I hate what it does to people, to families.
You, your friend and her family are in my prayers.

Sending many gentle hugs.

Trinity

crazymama30

Lisa, you have every right to be angry. Your emotions must be a whirlwhind right now. Hugs, thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I remember you writing about her several times, and being just as frustrated then with her addiction as you are now. I'm sorry her life ended like this. Like 3S said, sometimes love just isn't enough. Sending hugs for you as you mourn your friend, and prayers for her family.

busywend

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. It is the addiction you are angry at. Not the girl you once knew. You loved her and perhaps have already mourned her loss.

HUGS!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you all for your kindness. It means a lot to me.

I made it through school today, although I'm not quite sure how. The destraction helped. And life does continue to go on.

Nichole so far is taking it better than I expected. She was very very close to my friend until the drugs took her over. And the girls are having as hard a time dealing with the fact that the son found her as I am. He had already lived through so much horror, he didn't need that on top of it.

Still no word on the funeral. I don't know how long autopsies take. But the funeral can't be scheduled until that is completed.

Thanks so much for being here.

Hugs

witzend

Autopsies depend upon how busy your coroner is. My understanding is that they are fairly busy in your area. It may be a week, or more. I'm sorry.

unsure

Lisa, although I'm new here, I'd like to extend my support and condolences to you. You need to allow yourself to go through all the emotions you feel to better deal with it. My heart breaks for her son(s) as well as you. Will keep you all in my thoughts. (hugs)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was 9 when my Mom committed suicide. My adopted Dad and her were no longer together but he was lost like your friends ex. He had to try to figure out what to do with 3 kids. He loved her, he had loved her since high school.
My Brothers and I reacted much like those kids as well. We went to School the next day but we had no one to help us or to talk to.
I know it is so hard on you right now but if those kids are lost and not getting help from family, if you feel this at all. Let them know you are there to talk when they are ready.
Maybe check on them once in awhile and the EX. I would have given anything for anyone to talk to me. Even if I seemed and was angry.

I am so sorry for everyone, heroin is ugly

Star*

call 911........call 911
May what was incredible about her life be a reminder to you all that one person does make a difference in our lives & may her Spirit finally find peace on her new journey that she couldn't find here on earth.

Stay Strong Lisa -
Love & Hugs
Star

TerryJ2

Oh, Lisa Daisylover, I am so sorry. I know what you mean about expecting it but when it happens, it's like an explosion.

N

Nomad

I too am sorry for your loss. How sad that her life was so difficult. What a loss for all concerned.
Addiction is so hard to figure out.
Like you said, a long drawn out suicide. There is no one to blame.
That phone call could have been her or someone else. And it could have been for a number of different reasons. Chances are very high, even if it were from her, she wasn't ready to admit she needed immediate help or care.

I agree, she is finally at peace now. IT is profoundly sad. If you are close to her family at all, now is the time to do your best to comfort them. To comfort one another.

Sending hugs and good thoughts for peace.