I need your prayers more than I ever have

Stella Johnson

I am so sorry. This is just awful. Call the number if you need to, don't feel like you need to "hold off" for anything. It is a very traumatic event. It's ok to let it out. We are here for you.

((((hugs)))

Steph

Estherfromjerusalem

Melissa,

I just wanted to say, I hear you, and send you a big cyber hug. Yes, the internet is marvellous for saying things that are difficult, and I think it's great that you were able to unload onto us and tell us about it. That surely must be the first step on the road to healing.

Yes, you are brave, but don't hesitate to use that number if you need to hear a "real" voice. You don't have to be alone.

We are all here for you.

Love, Esther

mattsmom27

Thank you all again. I have been staying busy. I went out early this morning garage saling, found a bike for easy child and tore it apart and shined it up etc for her. Did some yard work. Took my dog outside and gave him a groom/haircut etc. Basically kept myself busy outside in the sun, it helped. I was able to enjoy a nice bbq dinner, god I was HUNGRY!!!
Now that the house is settling in the for the night, the anxiety is creeping in, so I took one the pills my doctor gave me and made a nice cup of tea and am going to try painting some flower pots for outside in my yars. Planning on holding a garage sale tomorrow to make some money to pay for some planters, flowers, shrubs etc. easy child and I plan to put alot of work into the yard this week each day after she gets home from school. I am looking forward to that, and it is distracting. There is something theraputic about digging your hands into soil and planting pretty things to enjoy. I have a new outdoor swing and once the plants and flowers are out there, it will be a nice place to curl up with my dog and a book and just relax.
I am getting nervous about my appointment Tuesday because then the real work has to start. For the rest of our long holiday weekend I'm going to just do what is working so far, and stay busy doing productive things.
Thank you all for listening! I think my cousin spilled the beans to my aunt becuase my aunt showed up here today out of the blue (not like her at all) and just seemed very interested in 'HOW' I was doing. She gave me like 3 hugs. Felt good to know that with easy child and difficult child around, we couldn't talk, but she came to show me some love. It meant alot.
You are all such wonderful people here, so many times I have wondered what I'd do without this place in terms of difficult child. Today I am just filled with gratitude for having you all here for me too.

Melissa

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sorry I'm getting to this so late. I'm so sorry and am saying prayers and keeping good thoughts for you.

busywend

I am so sorry for your pain. It is hard to be strong during times like this. I know you are a strong woman, but give yourself permission to be weak now and then, too.

tinamarie1

Melissa, I too am so sorry to hear that this happened. I am also a sexual abuse survivor, so I can relate to the anxiety that you are feeling. Im proud of you for going to therapy and using your resources to get through this. I have had to do that as well, because I was abused by my brother and my family basically had the attitude, "hes sorry, now get over it". What they dont realize is that it carrys a lifetime of hurt.
Hugs and prayers
Tina

DDD

Sending supportive thoughts and prayers your way. Of course, I
am also so sorry that you were victimized. Hugs. DDD

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, Melissa, I am so very sorry!

You are not alone here. Cyber friends may not be in the same physical space, but that doesn't impact the profound impact they can have on you. We are here.

You are a survivor. You will get thru this, and you will be stronger when you come out the other side for it. Tell yourself these things even when you don't really believe them. You'll be suprised what you can talk yourself into.

Focus on your nose and don't worry about it or feel stupid about it. Your mind is focusing on your nose to keep from being overwhelmed. The rest will come; if all you can handle right now is your nose, well, focus on your nose. Its your brain's way of keeping you safe.

Many, many, many hugs. Call that number if you need it. You can do this. Hang in there. Know you are not alone.