I new my ex getting married had to have something to do with $$$$$

KFld

My ex, who has been telling everyone that he will never marry his fiance, who he has lived with for 3 years now, all of a sudden is getting married on March 19th! He's telling everyone he decided he doesn't want to lose her because she's such a great girl, yada yada yada!! He told my son last night that he's marrying her because she let him borrow a lot of money to buy his new house and if he doesn't marry her and put her name on the house by 4/15, he'll owe a huge gift tax. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

This girl has a history of taking her ex's for everything she can get, so I can't wait until he cheats on her because instead of owing a few thousand in gift taxes, he'll be giving her 1/2 the house :)

And he accused me of stealing money when we got divorced........

Now this is entertainment!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I would write this down....with copies - one for you and one for ex.....to be delivered on the day of their divorce.
Date it........
Have it notarized......
Seal it....Seal it twice.....
Put it in my safe deposit box......

And then just wait....maybe put a little smiley sticker on the back with a year stamp on it.

Lothlorien

What a dip ----. Marriage will cost him a heck of a lot more than the gift tax! Dope.
Just sit back with the popcorn and watch what unfolds. This ought to be interesting.

KFld

She dated someone for over ten years and he tried to get out of paying taxes on some properties he owned by putting them in her name. When they split, even though she didn't pay a penny for them, she got half of everything!! Funny thing is my ex told me about her a few years ago because we went to highschool with her, and he couldn't believe she would do something like that, yet when they got together he helped her to get this money. It's probably the money she let him borrow for his new house. Now he's putting his house in her name :) Nothing has made me smile more then this in a long long time......

susiestar

Roll With It
Living well may be the best revenge, but living well and watching your ex do something this stupid that you KNOW is setting himself up for a lot of the problems he falsely accused you of doing to him ("stealing" from him), well, that is PRICELESS!!

Isn't it nice now that you can watch him doing this kind of thing and NOT have to endure his anger/pouting/steer's-daddy-solid waste when it comes to bite him in the stones?

While small towns can be a real PITA, they can also provide some true entertainment!

nvts

Can we sit in the front seat with you? I'm going through the same thing you were 3 years ago (ugh! I think of all the advice I tried to impart, and I think back and look at what a doofus I truly was!) - I could really use a few laughs at his expense!

Beth

Marguerite

My eldest sister's ex was like this. He actually had two obsessions - money and women. He cheated on my sister for 25 years before she finally caught him red-handed and threw him out. He felt so guilty he gave her more in settlement than he would have if he had been thinking straight. besides, he had been ripping her off financially for years and probably didn't want too close a scrutiny on his accounts. He married one of his mistresses and my sister watched with delight as he was nagged for the next 15 years. His second wife finally died - and the louse was back on my sister's doorstep before the body was cold, asking her to take him back! Thankfully my sister had at last met someone else by that stage.

At their daughter's wedding last year, I saw my exBIL for the first time in decades. He had aged badly, he was as much a rude, insulting loudmouth as ever. He introduced us to his current lady partner as "She's the replacement for my second wife, but at least she's not Filipino."

He said a few other things equally insulting and deliberately insensitive, including interrupting the wedding ceremony itself by heckling the groom with a smutty remark just as he was trying to dedicate a love song to his new bride. I said to my sister afterwards, "You have a lot to thank your ex-husband for. The first thing to thank him for, is for being your EX and not your current husband."

Success is the best revenge.

Marg

H

HaoZi

Probably pretty high. And why would you have a fiance if you didn't intend to marry?

KFld

I just think the entire thing is hysterical because everything he does in their relationship is because of money. He was telling everyone that he wasn't happy with her right before he gave her a ring, but then when he needed to borrow money, all of a sudden they were engaged.

The funniest thing is that he has such a big mouth. Why would he tell his son this is why he is marrying her! From what I have heard, she probably knows that is the reason and she's still marrying him.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
From what I have heard, she probably knows that is the reason and she's still marrying him.

I've never understood why women are ok with a "trapped" husband, but I've known more than one that have done the trapping....I can't say any of them were truly happy, but it just doesn't make sense to me!

KFld

I have a nice sexy black dress that I was considering wearing, but since I'm wearing it to my nephews wedding in May, I guess I can't have everyone see me in it twice.
My father and brother will be going to ex's wedding and my nephew who's getting married is on ex's side, so many of the same people will be at both.

I'll have to give that some thought :) Too bad I don't have an outfit that I used to wear to all funerals with my ex, because I could certainly show up in that :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, you don't want him to think you are mourning him getting remarried!!!! Find something fun and sexy and bright red or some other festive color!! This is a wedding that YOU should celebrate!!! Cause he is getting EXACTLY what he deserves!!!

If she is as grasping as it sounds, she is likely marrying him to get that 1/2 of the house (or more). She will keep him for a few years, make him miserable (hopefully) and then take everything she can get. She may even salt away substantial assets during the marriage - sounds like her type.

So CELEBRATE this!!

KFld

From what I hear, she has come from a long line of abusive relationships and has no self esteem. This relationship is probably one of the better ones she has been in. God bless her!! I think she is really crazy about him and will do anything to get him to stay with her.

Sad huh????