I new my ex getting married had to have something to do with $$$$$

Marguerite

Remember when Princess Di made a splash in the media at about the same time Prince Charles went official with his relationship with Camilla. Almost at the same time, Princess Di was photographed wearing a very sexy but classy black dress. it showed the world what Charles had given up.

Also remember when, not long before their separation was announced, Princess Di was in India and was photographed at the Taj Mahal (a world famous monument to love) sitting ON ONE END of the bench where COUPLES normally sit, in the middle, as a declaration of their love. It was an obvious move and probably forced the announcement of the separation - the world's media was asking, "Where is her husband? Why is he not beside her in this most romantic place?" Her seating position, everything, was a public declaration of her being cut out from her husband's life. I am certain it was 100% calculated.

So whatever you do, make it clear in your demeanour, your dress - everything - you do not need him, you do not want him, he has lost a woman he did not deserve and you have had a wonderful new lease on life.

Marg

KFld

I'm just dissapointed that my best friend, who is my ex-sister inlaw, married to my ex's brother, are you following that? isn't going to be here the day of the wedding. They weren't invited to the wedding because she remained best friends with me after the divorce, so he hates her and his own brother. They will be in Florida that day and I would have so enjoyed going out with the two of them to celebrate his wedding!! Oh well. My boyfriend and I will just have to go out and celebrate :)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hm.

So why not go to Fl with-your boyfriend and celebrate there? Be sure to send a lovely beach photo of the 3 of you in your card congratulating the ex...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Why, heck yes! What beautiful beach/sunset/sand and ocean/best friends photo for our ex would be complete without it????

KFld

They are going to Disney for their honeymoon, and by the way, guess where him and I went for our honeymoon??? Bet you can't guess in your wildest dreams :) I can't wait to find out if they are staying at the polynesian where we also stayed LOL!!!! Nothing says romantic like reliving your first honeymoon with somebody else.

H

HaoZi

LOL, Disney World is where 1st ex and I went for ours, too. We had planned on Panama City, but Hurricane Opal had other ideas, so we stayed in a cheap place in Kississime (sp) instead.