I really need to read the fine print....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I had another of the many staffing meetings today. PCA firm to update kt's care plan. As we were talking I was handing over kt's latestpsych evaluation ~ same GAF of 38, but a new diagnosis.

Disruptive behavior disorder, not otherwise specified. Just gotta love that not otherwise specified - it means I don't know what the heck is next kind of thing.

I'll have to pull wm's last pysch evaluation & see if he has that added to his diagnosis's as well.

My tweedles definitely run the same gamut of diagnosis's & medications; just keep forgetting to read that fine print.:nonono::916blusher::bloodshot:

flutterby

Fly away!
Disruptive Behavior Disorder not otherwise specified - isn't that kind of redundant given the Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) and CPTSD diagnosis's?

In any case, I'm sorry to hear it. It's quite disheartening. I continue to keep you and kt in my thoughts.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thinking what the others said as well.
That was why I was glad when our psychiatrist said take the dang ODD off!
Your gonna need one whole page just for the diagnosis's...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I believe that psychiatrist is documenting this diagnosis because of our need for services & the like here at home & possibly in the future for kt as an adult.

To me it's like, "you're just noticing?" kind of thing. Tell me how to manage it - that's more helpful.

Thanks guys, I posted this rather tongue in cheek.