i relapsed again

Jena

just me complaining again i'm so good at it so i figured why not put one more post on the board :)

i was all pink and blue past two and a half weeks, no leg pain no blurry vision it was like suddenly i was fine totally out of the blue.

than last night it happened. i started feeling that weird knee discomfort and ankle pain my arms began to hurt i felt really tired i mean i should be with hrs i keep yet just drained tired.

i got up today and boom knees are swollen, ankles are in pain not swollen at all, necks hurting eyes were blurry on and off today and couldnt' get out of bed today. difficult child was like mom you gotta get up lol. left hands been hurting all day and yes i'm retarded again. went to store i think was yesterday with-difficult child got there and was like ok why are we here? so she reminded me why.

ahhh cant' wait for mri :) i seriously thought i'd have at least a mos inbetween them this time.

Jena

lol i don't know. doctor thinks ms. getting mri done on the 27th. we'll c. arthritis came back negative. who knows.

M

Mamaof5

Osteo is not picked up in all people with blood work. It's also the #1 cause for joint degenerative disease - particularly hips, lower back, neck and knees.