I see neurologist tomorrow.... UPDATE

Lothlorien

Well it is certainly a positive thing that the now have something definitive to treat. I'm glad they finally have a diagnosis and you can move forward and hopefully get better and stronger everyday. Shaping body into a pretzel for you!

Sheila

I'm going to have to do some reading. I don't recall of ever hearing of Susac’s.

So glad you are getting some answers!

Hugs

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Something new to learn about. (I swear I learn so much on this site it's not funny)

Now you have a starting point, a firm starting point. Good to know your neuro is one who is on the ball, a real thinker and doer. That ought to make all the difference. :thumb:

Saying a prayer you get into Mayo quickly.

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well there are springs in your walker!!! LOL

it sounds like have a plan to say the least, it is a start.

I hope you get some relief and some finality soon to all of this.

YOU are a trooper.
Good luck with the rest of the visits

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
It's good they have a more clear idea of what is going on-I still need to read up on it. Hugs.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
You are all true friends & a huge support system.

The little I've chosen (at this point) to read on this syndrome I decided that I want to be treated in one of those hyperbaric (sp) chambers - but only if I can sleep & not be interrupted for a long period of time.

Again thank you! I feel as though we've been on the tarmac together waiting; now we're heading out on the journey. I'm hoping for smooth travel from here on out.

I expect to be on the golf course this coming spring; back into piano lessons then as well.

I will accept if that isn't a possibility.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
by the way, just as a warning - my attitude right now could be - can you guess? Yup, a MOOD SWING, from the prednisone. :rofl:

GP warned me yesterday to maintain an emotional even keel; I felt a moment of anger - you know the kind. Let's rip this woman's face off because she's raining on my very small, very humble parade. :crazy: Don't rain on Timer's parade - please :crazy: :smile:

:painter:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well the next time she wants to rain on your parade we will poke her with our umbrellas for you.

With everything you are going through you can't help but swing (preferably not from the chandaliers).

Beth

Linda,

Smooth travel from here on out sounds great!!! I'm with Beth - I'll be right beside her ready to poke whoever rains on your parade with husband's large golf umbrella!!!

As always, thinking of you... WFEN

Penta

You are on a journey to heal your body with much self discovery along the route. My wishes go out to you for a treatment plan that will alleviate your pain, heal your body, and allow you to sleep.

Ephchap

Linda,

I'm so glad that you have a little spring in your step (albeit with a cane) today. Having something to go on and a treatment plan is positive steps. I'm glad your doctor seems well connected and is getting input from some top notch places.

Continuous prayers being sent your way.

Sending gentle hugs,
Deb