I so can't deal with this right now...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
PS - Wend, don't apologize. There's no communication in that house. And I go back to, it started when we got dish network. He agrees, but he won't give it up.

And short of canceling Dish, I don't know what else to do. Change myself so I can live with it, or not.

Last edited:

Marguerite

When he came home last night, I was sitting outside. Just sitting. No book, no computer, nothing. I said we needed to fix this and he agreed. Then he went to the tv and stayed there til 1am. Not a week ago he agreed the tv was a big part of the problem. So what do I do?

Shut off the power. Find the fuse box and remove the fuses that power that part of the house. You can leave the light circuits hooked up. Hold the fuses to ransom until he talks to you properly.

Alternatively - fail to pay the power bill.

Marg

M

ML

What TM said. Detachment and boundaries for yourself and Wee. I'm really sorry you are in this difficult situation. On top of gfgness, there are so many painful dynamics with blended families. They take a lot of work but I believe in the end are worth it. Your work in this case is to cultivate as much detachment as you can. Thinking of you with understanding, ML