I splurgef

crazymama30

I went to a good will on the way to see difficult child, and got 3 new fleeces for me. All columbia, 1 with a hood and 2 that zip all the way. The other is a
r zip style. My other fleeces are falling apart. I paid $22.97, and I am thrilled!

TerryJ2

Wow! Good deal! I love good deals!
I bought two really, really nice v-neck sweaters for my dad at TJMaxx the other day. They were nearly $60 apiece, marked down to $14.99. Happy, happy, happy.

pepperidge

yep, just the thing for the colder weather now! Fleece is my new everyday dress up. Glad you were able to get them reasonably! hope difficult child is doing ok.

Steely

I LOVE Salvation Army/Goodwill - and the cool thing about the ones in the NW is that they all have name brand stuff in them. :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awesome! And good for you! :)

I had to go out and buy a new coat, my last one was when Travis was a baby. Then I had to go out and buy 2 new pairs of jeans. Mine are buried somewhere in the family room. I wish our Goodwill was closer. I had to settle for walmart for the jeans. (never again) I did at least manage to get the coat for 60 percent off at Sears......and it still was 70.00! omg! I have a feeling that's why I hadn't bought one since Travis was a baby. lol