I spoke too soon

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Well difficult child I was doing better, The clonodine seemed to be keeping him in check, until tonight of course.

I am so weary of this madness, he is ODD, but also he is something else.

I am so sad anymore about difficult child I's destructive nature and what his future looks like, he's willing to throw it all away, just to have a tantrum over nothing.:sad-very:

Last edited:

amazeofgrace

well ODD/ADHD bordering conduct disorder seems to be the current diagnosis, for now.

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Is he taking his medications like he's supposed to?

Is he taking stuff he shouldn't be?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. It is terrifying when they rage - I can only imagine the terror of having a full grown man throw a fit full of rage at me.

Is it possible he also has a personality disorder? Or an addiction of some kind?

For now, lock your bedroom door, if needed put a locked door between the 2 boys, have another male deal with difficult child 1 if possible when he rages.

ALWAYS have a fully charged phone near you = call 911 for help if needed because they can transport to a psychiatric hospital or have police come out. These are in some ways choices on his part. If you need to call the police, PLEASE don't let him already being in trouble with the police stop you or keep you from calling for help. Don't let him hurt you = everyone will end up regretting that.

Hugs,

Susie

B

butterflydreams

I'm so sorry too. I agree with Susie I can't imagine a grown man throwing a rage at me, it's scary enough with a 12 yr old.

Sending major HUGS to you.

Christy

B

bran155

I am so sorry you are going through this. I can so relate, as you pretty much described my difficult child as well. I don't have advise as I don't what to do with my own. I understand all too well how hard it is to worry about their future, even if they don't. It is terrifying.

Just wanted to send some {{{{HUGS}}}}. Hang in there and God bless. :)

Christy

Wish I had something insightful to say but I'm at a loss. Is cutting out the "friends" an option if he become worse after talking to them?

Sending ((((hugs))))).
Christy

Lori4ever

It can be so scary to see the rages they're capable of when that reach the later teens. I can relate. I'm so sorry you're going through that.

amazeofgrace

I watch him take his medications so I know they are getting in him.

Today he is complacent, it's scarey how quick it comes on though.

Last edited: