I survived

Abbey

Spork Queen
This was the most amazing event. I have tons of pixs I will eventually post. what fun.

It was televised live on Nasa's site and future TV station. What crazy, brilliant kids.

My 30 seconds of internet time is closing...see you later.

Abbey

Jena

ok i haven't been in here in forever, but i think i know what your talking about lol.

i'm happy your happy and each time i think of you i have to admit i think of the cell falling in the toilet bowl on skinny jeans day!! LOL

thought i'd share that. always makes me laugh

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ya know what Abbey..........I hope when you're 80 or 90 years old some young thing wants to write a book about your adventures......:D

Glad it went well. Knew you could pull it off. There's no one like our Abbey!! :D :D Can't wait to see the pics.

Hugs

Abbey

Spork Queen
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/

Ok...here they are! During the 3 minute breaks between wars it was my job to get the crowd pumped up. I never saw 50,000 people dancing in the stands. It was pretty wild. These kids dressed in theme. I never expected that. Holy Cow was the most entertaining mascot. That girl had more energy that 100 people.

The others are of a band that played for the first 30 minutes every day. They were awesome. (Star, threw in a few drummer pixs for you.);)

The NASA photo is what televised every day. The last day the operator didn't show up so I had to do both. Kind of scary.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh...and jumprope guy was amazing. He's 55 and does all these tricks with ropes. At one time he had 3 kids hanging off of him while jumping with a 50llb rope. Holy Cow sat on his shoulders while jumping.

Abbey