I talked to Deb.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
I meant to post this earlier for those of you who know her. She is in my heart all the time. I am proud to tell you all and reileved even more to say - SHE IS SAFE.

She is living a good life - Happy, healthy, SOUNDS WONDERFUL - laughed, working......on her own. :hi5:

While I'm sure (absolutely sure) the latter is not the outcome she had hoped and prayed for -for so long......it's what had to be ----and she's adjusting well.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!!!!!!!!

SHe doesn't get to the board very much - but I wanted to let you know - to keep her in your prayers.....and that she is doing a lot better.

T

TeDo

Not sure if I know her or not...timeframe and all...AND I don't remember real names, only user names. I DO like hearing when someone who is/was struggling survive safely. Thanks for the update Star!! There are others I'm missing here if you want to play detective for me?!? LOL

T

TeDo

Thanks Trinity for linking it for me. I am VERY happy to hear she's doing well. She is one of the ones I have been wondering about so THANKS.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've had Deb on my mind for some time now. Been worrying about her and wondering how she is doing. Thanks for the update Star. Nice to know she landed on her feet, and found happiness along the way. I still hope she can drop in once in a while just to say hi and such. I miss her.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thanks, Star!!

Sorry for the absence. It's been a crazy couple of years, but I'm on the slow road to a new life. I couldn't even begin to explain all that has transpired, but I now know what it's like to start from ground zero at age 50. Not a lot of fun, but my freedom and peace of mind is well worth it.

Let's see...

Living in the frigid country until I can make it back to Vegas

Working BEYOND full time, hence me not stopping in here (I actually have a day off!!!)

Reunited with family I haven't seen for nearly 20 years

Going back to Vegas for 10 days in April (that's what is keeping me going)

J?...well, suffice it to say he's in jail. Some things just don't change.

TeDo, I used to be the site owner. Seems like a life time ago! She's done a beautiful job of keeping it vibrant.

That's it in a nutshell. I think about you all every day. My heart is with you.

Abbey/Deb

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
ABBEY!!!!!!!

Runs up and :runcirclsmiley2::Grouphug::hapydancsmil:

Yay!!! It's ABBEY!!!

Soooo good to see you! So happy you stopped by!!!

((((hugs))))

Abbey

Spork Queen
lol...guess I need to update my profile. Naw...just add three years to it all. :sorrysmiley:

I guess I could add that my youngest is now the 'resident' dj at the nicest club in Vegas. It was quite an accomplishment for him. I guess having him dj everything from backyard parties to major events at the age of 16 paid off. He's 24, single, handsome, and works at a major club. Needless to say, I don't hear from him much. ;) Let's see...should I talk to mom or this cute chick?

I'll also add that I miss my three cats more than words can describe. I didn't rescue these cats...they rescued me. Love you, Mama, Fatty and Tonka. Also had to give up my three parrots. Very hard as Abbey has been with me for nearly 20 years. The naughty boys...well, not so hard to give up. They all found very good, loving homes. I get email and photo updates regularly. That helps a lot. Those of you who have parrots know how strongly they bond with one person. I was so worried they'd pluck themselves to death with their new owners but all went fine. I must say I don't mind the daily cleanup. Now I'm stuck with a 6 year old overweight Beagle who instantly transfers every bit of hair to me. The poor dog gets no attention from anyone in the house except me so now I'm her new best friend, hair and all.:sigh:

I am in the learning process of taking things slowly. That doesn't come easy to me as I run in hyper drive nearly all the time, but there is progress. As they say...one day at a time. I think I might actually treat myself to a nap this afternoon.

Abbey

trinityroyal

Abbey!!! It's wonderful to hear from you, and you sound like you're at peace, which is a lovely thing to hear in your words after the chaotic years.

<jumping up and down like a little girl> You HAFTA go see the Sporks I posted for you. They're the best ones yet. </jumping up and down>

{{{HUGS}}}
Trinity

DammitJanet

Oh Deb! I have missed you so much! I have worried about you while you have been gone young lady..lol. Sorry you had to give up Abbey but it would have probably been hard to take her with you. I am thrilled to hear you sounding well. Big hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
FOr anyone that doesn't know - since I so ROYALY messed up the DEB/ABBEY Thing -

ABBEY was ABBEYs parrot.......:pirate:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm just hoping you get back to Vegas before fall. husband and I are planning a vacation out there in September or October and I would LOVE to see you! You'll have to tell me the ins and outs of Vegas Travel!