I think I know why...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Shari... I don't have much to add, because we've discussed this before... I have had some similar issues, and while it's nice to know I am not the only one. I wouldn't wish it on ANYONE.

And if husband knows he's not pulling his weight? He may be waiting for the ultimatum. You may have to give it - or not. I can't say. What I can say is - you canNOT go on like this.

HUGS, sweetie.

It seems like he just doesn't care. If you're swimming against the tide, that's beyond not fair. It's like he's just doing the smile and nod thing. Now that this is sort of a little bit in the past and you're thinking back to everythng, you can see what's what. To be in the hospital, possible losing life or limb, and get nothing....I have nothing to offer just that I am sorry. Shari, you're an amazing woman, you DESERVE the best. You've been taking care of yourself and you will continue to do so......do it in a way that can best benefit you and Wee. Otherwise your heart will break a million times a day. ((((HUGS)))

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hazoi, you're right. husband needed to be doing what exBIL was. So he's not quick on his feet or can't handle this or that...he dang sure could have done something at some point.

Step, sorry to beat a dead horse. He's still doing the little bit he agreed to and I do want to give him a chance, but on he same note, I'm ****** and he needs to know at some point how deep I feel that. And hopefully, he'll care.

Uan, that's a lot of my thought process right now...what am I really getting from this relationship vs what it's 'costing' me. I don't want to do it on my own, but I can, and as things are right now, it would be easier.