I think I'm pregnant.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I just can't eat enough pickles lately. Toss in the swollen ankles...it makes my brain think, which is scary. I've gone through two jars of pickles in one week by myself.

2. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

You are SO BAD!!! :tongue:
  3. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Picking myself up off the floor, wiping tea off my monitor...

Goodness Abbey, you SCARED me.
  4. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

DONT DO THAT!!!!!!

I love pickles....are they the garlic dills? That'd scare father in law away....and maybe keep the killer kat away too!
  5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

*prying my eyebrows out of my hair line*

Uh huh.....but are you SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE????
  6. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Still laughing. NO...I'm sure, unless those tubes have come untied. (fingers crossed. Actually, they are broken from crossing.)

by the way, they are baby dills. Other people have cookies or ice cream...I have pickles. Lots of pickles.

7. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Ummm ... maybe it's all the salt in those pickles you've been eating that's making your ankles swell?
  8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Abbey dear...............

Are you trying to give me another heart attack?? :faint:

Don't DO THAT! Whew!

As to the pickle thing.....might be a vitamen or mineral deficiancy. Do you take a good multi vitamen?

And the pickles are probably what is causing the swelling in your ankles.
  9. klmno

klmno Active Member

LOL!! I saw that and immediately thought "WHAT is she doing? Well, at least she'll have plenty of family help!!"
  10. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Abbey!! You GOT ME!!!!

Have you tried dill pickle relish? It is like sweet pickle relish, but so very much better. My favorite brand is the heinz. It is great with tuna, any sandwich mostly, and now I am having to fight Miss Jessie for it - She went through the last 1/2 jar with-o saying anything - she left about a TEASPOON in the jar!!! I went to make tuna salad and was surprised. She has always, from age 9 months, been a major dill pickle nut.

Glad you enjoy your pickles!
  11. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

My first thought was...won't mother in law be thrilled to have a little one close by to play with!
  12. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Oh, geez. That would be a double nightmare.

I'll have to try the Heinz pickles. I LOVE tuna so it's a good match.

13. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Holy Cow!!!! Are you trying to give me whiplash. I was passing through the site and was trying to see if there was anything that caught my attention and sure enough this one did.

I go through pickle cravings once in a while. sheesh.
  14. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I always go through cravings, but usually it's Taco Bell. (Now I have Taco John's!!) I'll go weeks with only eating whatever the craving is. Last week...pickles, and swollen ankles. I'm looking at my belly going...hmmmm....;)

15. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

There's that CHURRO reference again.

You gonna have to send me some of those...
  16. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

I almost threw up. I'm sure that somewhere there is a law against scaring all your friends like that. Twenty lashes with a limp dill for you.
  17. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

A wimp dill? Hmmm...I could make that into a pickle.

18. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

For the love of all things that are good and holy, do not ever do that again.

and get back in your corner.
  19. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

(I've been in my corner most of the day...eating pickles.)
  20. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

I love the new vlasic pickle commerical where the kid bits the pickle and it scares the heck out of the cat!