I think my cat

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
is going to give me grand kitties. She is starting to show the signs. She got out several weeks ago when she was in heat (blast it anyhow). Now I just need her to point out which one of the several strays in the neighborhood is the daddy. If she presents me with grand kitties she will get herself a little surprise in a while when she finds herself fixed. I should have done it before but dang it I just well um have a hard time with it.

Maybe that is why my other cat keeps peeing on everything. She can sense a change. Like I need more critters. We have four dogs as it is. Then the two cats. Now this. Humph. I just wish I could pinpoint when this would happen and figure out how to convince her to have them in a tote with towels in it. I don't want to be away when she delivers. My animal sitter will freak out. Arghhhhhhhh.

beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
What makes you think there is only ONE kitteh daddy? Those cats can be a bit trampy at times, you know! LOL And if the one cat is peeing on things now just wait until 5 week old bouncy kittens start attacking! ***Must have pictures of that!***

Star*

call 911........call 911
Check with your local Humane society -

SOMETIMES - they will spay her for free when you turn in the litter of kittens - who will inturn be spayed and adopted out.

Also - our humane society in SC is GIVING away coupons to be spayed if you ask and in the Month of October - the Food bank will give you a voucher in exchange for a bag of groceries -

I think they should have done THAT instead of the breed donation I gave but = we're all sewed up on that.

CON CAT ULATIONS!!!!!!