I think...The Bachelor Is Tonight

DDD

I may be wrong but I "think" it's coming on soon so I'm posting to share.
Have to admit, however, I am not enchanted by any of the girls. :D DDD

Steely

Ohhhh.............It IS on tonight, and although I do not like the show........hint, hint, the company I work for is where they take their date tonight!!!!

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
My favorites so far (mid show) are Molly and Melissa. Plus, these 5 seem genuinely nice and they are even nice to each other. What a difference from past shows.

Suz

Nancy

I was thinking the same thing Suz. These girls are all so genuinely nice and so different from past shows.

I like Molly and Melissa too. I could see either one of them with him.

Nancy

DDD

OK, I'm not shocked by the rose ceremony. I think he was sincere and she expected and respected his choice.

on the other hand, lol, does it look like the family visits are going to be a hoot again, or what??? ;) DDD

Nancy

I continue to be impressed with Stephanie, and I'm sure he would like to have her for a BFF. It's obvious that she is very wealthy from the clothes and accessories she wears to the way she carries herself. I hope she finds the right person, and Jason was right to let her go once he knew the spark wasn't there. Her limo ride was the most mature of all those before her.

Yep the home visits sure look like they are going to be wild. Burying a dead dove? Haha. I feel bad for Melissa that her parents don't want to be involved. As much as Jason may say that won't influence him I think it has to. If he ends up choosing her I think he will want their approval.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yeah, next week looks to be very funny and interesting.

The girls I work with who watch the show are also convinced he will end up with Melissa. Molly is their second choice.

So watch it be Jillian. :rofl:

I can't imagine that it will be Naomi. (watch me have to eat those words)

I think Stephanie was a nice lady but she sure seems older than her years. She looks older (her eyebrows don't do her any favors- lol), that's for sure. I think you are right that she's wealthy, Nancy. Insurance money from her husband's plane crash? Sad, sad.

There was another family in the past that refused to go on tv. It was the guy that Meredith ended up with (remember them?!). She met his brother and some friends but not his parents.

Susie

Nancy

I don't see him with Naomi either Suz. But then I didn't see Deanna with Jesse. She is too young and immature and hopefully he realizes that. I think he would have let her go except that he was trying to be kind to Stephanie and not give her false hope.

I agree Stephanie looked older than her years and her eyebrows were not flattering.

Nancy