I think you all need to move over.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh...I wouldn't have the time nor energy to update, just that J had a gift from bio dad that he completely squashed. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. The boy had a chance.

Just throw me a few more things.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
To clarify...H took J in AGAIN and there was a huge explosive and violent incident three nights ago. Broke up a fist fight between the two with a rather large knife. I never thought I'd be able to do something like that, but I was scared. Haven't seen J since then.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh Abbey, I'm so sorry. What a horrible terrifying position to be put in.

How are you holding up?

Saying a prayer for you and sending out huge (((((hugs))))) and a rather wide shoulder to cry on.

DammitJanet

Good heavens! After all you guys have been through with him, why oh why would H do that knowing that J is violent to both of you?

And you were there to break it up with a knife...????? You werent hurt were you?

ScentofCedar

That's awful, Abbey. I have been away from the Board for awhile, but I remember that you didn't want J coming to live with you again. Last time I was here, your husband was fooling around with the idea. ARE you alright?

I'm so sorry this is happening, Abbey.

Barbara

Estherfromjerusalem

Abbey, I'm so sorry. As if you haven't got enough to cope with, without this!

How brave of you, to stop them with a knife! You've been my heroine for years, but now even more!

So sorry you're going through this. Hugs.

Love, Esther

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Wow, Abbey! I can't imagine what it must have felt like holding a knife to break up a fight between those you love. You certainly didn't deserve this happening on top of all your own problems.

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Abbey!!! Are you OK? Did you get hurt at all, physically? I know you got hurt emotionally. Violence like that is awful. Have you been able to see your therapist or psychiatrist to help you process this?

((((((((((hugs))))))))))