I took my first bath

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
in the new tub. :bath: Bathroom is not finished however the tub is in place and hooked up. I had only attempted a bath once in the old bathroom since March of 2003. It was just darn scary. I had showered regularly but sitting in the tub was horrific. I am so excited that I got to take a bath and then shower.

Again it is not finished but I was just so excited that I could sit in there and read my book :bath:(once I cleaned it from construction dirt). Progress feels good.

Now I will be able to have that as a happy place when stress gets to me. It was so depressing before.

Now just to keep husband on track to finish it :hypnosis:.

Beth

goldenguru

Oh there is nothing more therapeutic than a 'tubby'. Complete with bubble bath (I love lavender scent), candles and of course a (very large) glass of adult beverage (Merlot for me thanks). :smile:

I always used to tell my kids "There is nothing a hot bath and a good nights sleep can't cure".

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!

nvts

I've always taken showers (for lack of time!) but my sister moved back from New Mexico and she started this business with these herbal bath tea bags for different things. She makes different ones for stress, cold & flu, aches and pains, moisturizing, etc.

OMG! When I'm stressing out, she gives me a couple of samples, and I settle in with a good book and/or my cheapo-handheld solitaire game and just relax.

so relaxing...

Beth