I walked out again on another staffing.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
This time it was for wm.

I appreciate that we get together 45 minutes before wm joins in so we can discuss things intelligently & be planful of wm's treatment plan.

Once wm hit the room he started all the excuses & why it wasn't his fault that he hurt kt. I listened for about 20 minutes to all this nonsense then I left.

I told wm that I didn't have the time nor energy to listen to this nonsense. The rest of the people there were there because that was their job ~ a mom has different standards. I don't have to stay.

I got in the car with Lenny & put in a Led Zeppelin cd & rocked my way home. Enough of this garbage.

I thank the good lord everyday for wm's team ~ one mom just cannot handle this kid.
:highvoltage::scared:

LittleDudesMom

I told wm that I didn't have the time nor energy to listen to this nonsense. The rest of the people there were there because that was their job ~ a mom has different standards. I don't have to stay.

Walking away is a dream many of us have held from time to time! How incredibly frustrating to all that wm is not moving forward and just doesn't get it..... It is the saddest for him though.

Hugs Linda,
Glad you and Lenny enjoyed the jam on the way home.
Sharon

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

Me too! Only a true Warrior Mom stands up for herself. You rock - and not just with Lenny & Zep...

Linda,

I'm glad you left too!! Enough is enough!! Sadly, it doesn't look like wm will ever "get it." There is really nothing more you can do... Glad you and Lenny enjoyed the ride home. Hugs... SFR

B

Bunny

Bravo, warrior mom!! I think you did the right thing. wm needs to understand that this was his fault and that you are not going to listen to his nonsense about why everyone should see it any other way. Sadly, he may never be able to do that. That must be frustrating for you.

At least you were able to enjoy the ride home.

Will wm's team tell you how he reacted after you walked out? I think that would be interesting to know.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:hugs:

Good for you for not putting up with wm's nonsense. Sad that he still doesn't seem even remotely close to ever getting it, but that doesn't mean you have to put up with his crud either.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I admire your continued dedication to your Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) children, you are a role model for me. Enough is enough, Wm is exhausting. One person can put up with just so much baloney, I would have walked out too.

Steely

Woo Hoo - you go TM. And the you got in the car and rocked out to Led Zeppelin??? What an all around fantastic way to "end" BS.