I want a permanent corner. Period.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Seriously, it could be cool. I could have a few cubicles that those of you who need to hide in for a day or so...or maybe longer. NO ONE would know we are there. (Certainly *I* would never tell. *snicker*.) When we are bad (ummm, choke, choke, Star), you'd have your own personal place to go under the radar.

Myself, I'd probably live under there most of the time.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
BUT DOES MY BRIDGE (er cubicle) come with a GOAT GOAT?

and brownies....? ;) NOT the kind Mustang talked about in your cart either.

OGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOO HE's HOME AND CALLED FOR HIS dog......blarg I am dead.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I think I can hold about 40 people. It will be tight, but we will have lots of friendship, music, food, etc. If I can get Raoul to come by....well, that would be a plus.

I promise I won't be bad for the next 9 days. I'm duct taping Star's and Toto's mouth as well. Hmmm...there are a few more.

Steely? No..she needs to cut lose.

Tiredmommy...DammitJanet, Nomad, BBKitty, Fran, Witz, D Janet, wyntersgrace, Meowbunny, Cheryl...come on board. You need a break.

KJS, Timerlady, Loth...that's only about 14!!

Who else wants to come into our cubicle?

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Criteria?

Well, if you have a doctor's statement that you are stressed or insane, you're in. We'll make room. If no doctor, we'll just take it on your statement. That's good enough for me.

Abbey

Andy

Pretty sure that I am insane - atleast that is what my kids say.

Stressed? ummmm - not at the moment because I am home alone with puppy tonight. Wished I would have realized this earlier, I would have planned better - oh well, the quiet is nice and I love to be alone. Gotta get the "Wonder how difficult child is doing" thoughts out of my head and the "What is easy child up to this moment" thoughts out of my head and the "Why did sister in law have to move into the area" thoughts out of my head. O.k., does sound like I am stressed.

I am in!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
MPHMPHFPHMFPHPF....crumbs....mphmpphmffphmfpp....moooore crumbs....

Oh what, you don't have to worry about my mouth! I am too busy stuffing it full of chocolate!!! I want a round, circulo, so I can just run circles.... LA LA LA LA...
Me in my Non-corner, non-potty mouth, little Miss. Sparkle Pootie can come run laps with me!!!
I will bring a sit-n-spin. so I can tell people what to go and do with them selves when they tell me I have to leave...
Oh, wait did I just type that?
Back to the circle!

Know what Abbey has not been telling us?

It's a ROUND cubicle. It's a CYLINDRICAL.

And she's been telling us to pick a corner.

No wonder we are all going crazy.

KTMom91

Oooooh...I want to join! Are there soft pillows, icy cold iced tea (or something else), and all the books you can read? I'm there. With all my books so we can all share and read something different.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Criteria?

Well, if you have a doctor's statement that you are stressed or insane, you're in. We'll make room. If no doctor, we'll just take it on your statement. That's good enough for me.

Abbey

*SNORT* I don't NEED a doctor's note. All you have to do is actually MEET me. :laugh: So yeah, I'm in. I like dogs so can I have a "corner" near Star?

Star*

call 911........call 911
If there is NO corner - I may not be able to join you as I will have absolutely NO place to go when I am bad. WHAT would you tell me then ? HUH?? Star - go to your - wall? pft.

I'm next on the spin and puke :sick:

Abbey

Spork Queen
If there is NO corner - I may not be able to join you as I will have absolutely NO place to go when I am bad. WHAT would you tell me then ? HUH?? Star - go to your - wall? pft.

I'm next on the spin and puke :sick:

:crazy2: Yes, Star. You'd go to the wall and pretend the room wasn't spinning. After a sufficient time out (we will detemine that as we are 'expert' parents':clubbing:), you'd be let out to join the rest of the stressed people for short periods of time. Think how exciting THAT will be!!

One of us, not sure who at this point, will have internet access so we can update the board on our lives and our 40 person circle. No kids allowed, but the kitties and doggies and such pets mentioned would be wonderful. (I promise I won't bring my parrots. They're going with husband.) I might have a problem with rats. You'd have to convince me otherwise.

I just bought a queen size inflatable bed. Make sure you can fit in the circle.

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
I just got a new laptop a couple of months ago. I could bring that if you let me in. I have been being nice lately and it is making me very stressed. It is so hard to censor my fingers. They want to type stuff that makes star look like an angel. Or a co-conspirator?

Can I come??

Please??

Pretty please without a difficult child on top???

Huh?

Huh?

How 'bout now??

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww..Susie, you are our outside world link!! Of course I have a comfy corner (snicker) with a name tag on it. It's even got your own window!! (snicker again).

Shoot. Now that I'm looking this place around, I think we might be able to get a few more in. I mean...it's circular....now that the secret is out...thanks for whomever spoiled that.

We could just spiral.

Just some ground rules:

1) You must bathe, shower (haha....yeah, we have great showers here..it's called a sprinkler), clean up at least every 3 days. Someone, not me, will be doing the sniff test.

2) You must check into the board every few days to know how lovely your life is. There is a library within walking distance. Ok, so it's 109 degrees today. You'll get over it soon.

3) You must be willing to take in any random pet that comes in. Nuff' said.

4) Well, I don't really have a fourth rule. I guess I'm so shallow.

Abbey