I want back in!

M

ML

Despite a difficult beginning, I'm ready to actively work on achieving my weight loss and health goals.

I have the best opportunity right here with you all. This support is off the charts amazing! I have felt like a kid with her face press up against the candystore from the outside as I've read these posts. Well I'm ready to come inside, well not to a candystore but to align myself with the goals of this group. My weight is starting to seriously bother me. I have never weighed this much in my life. Fat clothes are tight. I've long since given away the smaller sizes. Not if but WHEN i get back to a good size for me I will go shopping. That will be one of my rewards.

I have 20 pounds to lost. On my five foot frame that's more than what it sounds. I'm like a little apple on stick legs walking around lol. I think I will break it up into 4 goals of 5 pounds each. First five maybe a pedicure. Second five a massage. I am working on the rest but a shopping trip for new clothes and makeup sounds good.

I commit myself to the official "weigh" ins. My desire is for 2 pounds a week. So I'll weigh in with my starting weight on Wednesday.

Thanks for "listening". It helped me to write this out to someone who I knew would read it.

Love,

ML

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MICHELLE - you little apple stick person you - ROFLMapples Off.

You never left - you just strayed from the herd. No shame in that - sometimes the grass does look greener. lol

WELCOME BACK TO THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF

Gooooooooo Michelle
Gooooooooo Michelle

Go go Gadget arms - I swear my brain is wired wrong.

Hugs
Star