I want one day without...

KTMom91

Hubby and I bought three bookcases over the weekend; 9 feet tall. Storage has always been an issue in our little tiny house, and I'm tired of having piles of stuff that I can't use because I don't even know I have that item any longer. We got one bookshelf set up in the kitchen, and have small appliances, tupperware, and things like that where I can find them!

Next project was swapping out my 6 ft bookcase in the bedroom. It took me most of yesterday to unload that bookshelf. I had dust all over me, in my eyes, up my nose, my white shirt was gray, and as soon as I had books stacked, the panther boys came dancing through and knocked them over. Then the dog threw up on my side of the bed. Hubby got home, swapped out the bookcases, and I started filling it back up. I got dust in my eyes, etc., but at least the dog didn't throw up again.

Today I started shifting overflow books from a smaller bookcase to the new one. I have dust in my eyes etc. and the dog threw up on my side of the bed.

This entire week has been filled with dust, dirt, and yak. I want one day, just one day, where my nose isn't full of dust, where my clothes don't look like I dumped BBQ ashes on myself, and where my dog doesn't throw up. Is that too much to ask?

Jody

Keep working away and it will happen!!!! I am hoping that you have an uneventful day very soon, like tomorrow.

InsaneCdn

Yes its too much to ask.

I'd like just one day without dog hair coming out of everywhere... and that ain't gonna happen for at least 10 years (hoping to convince the kids to take the dogs with them).

Dog hair wouldn't be so bad if we weren't always in reno mode... so, drywall dust mixed with dog-hair dust bunnies mixed with ... <ugh>

Maybe that's why I can't get rid of this stupid cough? I sound like a smoker - and I've never smoked a day in my life.

DDD

I understand. Some days around here just the sight and smells of dog and dust....make me want to barf! DDD

Steely

Totally understand...when I was moving I thought I would die from dust intake. Seriously disgusting. And then you add in the pets....Geez. Its days like those I wonder why I even have them.
Hugs - I hope tonight will be more calm and tomorrow be bliss. (Well, you gotta hope, right?) :)