I was bad

Star*

call 911........call 911
Now before you go letting your imaginations wander - I'll clarify - I borrowed without permission. (love the difficult child logic ability here).

I couldn't help myself. They were warned. My Mother even warned them. My sister and my niece. They were warned. However....I still managed to snatch 2 donkeys from their mangers under their trees. Yup. I took them in a baggie through the airport security, and even found another one that....well I bought him......but I stole the other 2.

They were warned to watch their "three letter word for donkey" es. That I have a habit of just picking them up and taking them back to the Dragon "three letter word for donkey" ranch. And yes - the TSA did give me quite a look when she pulled out a baggie with 3 ceramic donkeys in my purse.

Originally I was going to leave them at my Moms - but Mom said not to involve her in my "three letter word for donkey" swiping scheme. So I took 'em home.

I will be sending ransom notes out at the first of the year - Going to write

Dear family
I got yer "three letter word for donkey" es. Too late to look in the manger they are with me. You were warned and didn't check when I left. Didn't swipe the baby Jesus because I have him in my heart all year round. Didn't take the wise men - well because who needs more men in their life that claim to be wise? Already have a Mother and Father so the virgin and carpenter were out. Camels spit and sheep are stupid. I took yer donkey.

Will write more about the ransom when I'm able. For now they live with me.

Couldn't get the ones out of the display at the mall so they are still there. lol (oh no you did not) - Well I just pushed to see if they were glued down. lol

And saw the musical with the rockets at the playhouse square in Cleveland - and THEY HAD A LIVE DONKEY - and yes EVERY ONE in the audience heard me shriek......OMGosh A DONKEY!.....My Mom was so proud. lol

Hugs

trinityroyal

Star,
You MUST start putting monitor warnings in these posts.
I'm sitting here wiping tea off husband's computer.

You are a scream, Star. And your sister and niece were silly not to watch their "three-letter-word-for-donkeys"

Happy New Year!

Trinity

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You really can't resist grabbing a little "three letter word for donkey", can you?

:rofl:

So how many ya got in yer stable now?

susiestar

Roll With It
You Go Girl!!!

Imust apologize. I have not sent your donkey. I lost the mailing envelope I was going to mail him in. He will go out before New Year's Day. Promise!

I am much relieved to know these donkeys have a good home with you. In their former "home" no one even noticed when they left!!!

Now, I am pretty sure donkeys are different than mules. Do you like mules too? My brother spent quite a lot of time with a hunting guide outfit where he lead pack mules into and out of the wilderness in Idaho. I has pitchers of him an his mulez. Iz you inerested in mulez? They look like donkeys to me, but is the the same to youz?

luv,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
I do NOT participate in grab "sss" games. lol.......:tongue: I rather am an "sss" snatcher.

Sorry - about the monitor warning! lol -

Star*

call 911........call 911
I love mules too -

hence - Happy MULE year........'cause Happy Donkey Year didn't make sense.

I have quite a few in the crew now - lol.

everywoman

Thanks for the laugh star. As for me a I enough donkey's in my life. Don't want another one!!!! I look around here and see what I can send that way--

by the way--you do take the two legged kind---right!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Isn't Star's name in the message enough of a monitor warning???????

I will dig out some of the mule pics we have when I get time. then I will scan them and send them to you. We have a GREAT one of my bro leading a string of mules. Looks like something out of Grizzly Adams (remember THAT tv series???). He really LOVED those mules. Several times he has tried to get one. He has room but bad fencing and not enough time to train one. And not sure what one does when one has a mule but nothing other than a field for it. It is not like he needs a mule train to take my niece to school, LOL!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Kitteh - I resemble that remark ..........

Sorry I didn't get to Chicago either - I got bumped, rerouted and had airsickness (oh weren't the people ready to board so glad to see barfing in the PHiladelphia airport girl get on board after all).

LIttle did THEY know -I had a purse full of "three letter word for donkey" and would have unleashed it's fury at any given moment. I've never had such a horrible flight in my life.......ugh.

Susie - one could think that......Mule train to school - sounds like one of those snow uphill, both ways deals.

Jo = No 2 legged mule would last long at the ranch. I'm like the dogwhisperer ......snort. I take his power, I redirect his negative energy, then I hit them with 2 fingers and make that shhhhhhhhh noise. lol

mstang67chic

Going Green
Isn't Star's name in the message enough of a monitor warning???????

Amen.

An sss snatcher??? *head in hands* Guess THAT'S where the name of the ranch came from.

Dude to Df: Oh geez....she's draggin another one home.

Df to Dude: *shrugs philosophically* Hey, at least she's not grabbing...erm....snatching your friend's sss'es.

Jena

Just sitting here shaking my head, LOL. :)

I said hmmm what did she do this time???? Yup she took the donkeys. I liked the reasoning behind leaving the other guys behind lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am so glad I'd swallowed my juice before opening this post. Otherwise banana strawberry juice would've decorated my monitor.

Marguerite

My monitor is safe. It doesn't work with an Aussie accent. For us, the word is "arse" and is pronounced that way (similar sound to the first syllable of 'farmer'). Unless we're talking about donkeys, and they're pronounced the same way you guys say it.

However, we deal with the rest of the world enough so we're "bilingual" where jokes are concerned.

Fun.

Nobody has sent Star to the corner yet. How come - she's still in it maybe?

Marg