I went a teeny bit crazy..........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And I'm a little be excited! Ok, I'm a LOT excited!!! :rofl: I've always had husband to blab all my xmas excitement to......and well.....so you guys are gonna get it instead.

UPS is going to hate me this year. :rofl: I've done my first online shopping ever. Now my very first order easy child helped me with.....but I couldn't let her help me with anything else because it would include her xmas gift. Same for the other kids. So mom had to figure out how to do it herself. Because they also can't go shopping with me......and yeah. lol

So, hopefully my kids won't be snoopy.

Men:

easy child's husband: emergency crank radio, swiss army knife, larger roadside emergency kit, hat & scarf (made by me)

Nichole's husband: emergency crank radio, swiss army knife, large roadside emergency kit, nook cover (made by me)

Travis: swiss army knife, nook, and book for it by a fav author

Women:

easy child: huge emergency first aide kit, large roadside emergency kit, food dehydrator, hat & scarf

Nichole: huge emergency first aide kit, large roadside emergency kit, waffle maker, large make up kit thingie

Soooo excited! First tine in quite a while I thought up really good gifts for everyone AND managed to get them what they wanted!! Plus as you can see most of the gifts are very very handy to have.

Maybe once I get all the kids gifts sorted out by what they have I'll add them.......But that might be quite a list.

Now..........now I can't wait until xmas!

And yes, for those who might be wondering.........I'm doing what mother in law did the xmas after father in law passed away, and while I sort of "got it" back when she did it.......I really get it now. Like with her, this will probably be the only year I do it. But for me this year, if it weren't for shop therapy and hunting down gifts the kids would not only love but can really use, my holiday spirit would most likely be in the sewer.

Nice thing about it is.....much of it I hunted around and got it really cheap.

:santa::christmasgift::elf:

T

TeDo

Way to go Lisa! I am very proud of you. And yes, you can tell us all about it. I for one love hearing good things. Hope the kids enjoy everything as much as you hope they will. WELL DONE dear lady!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Such great gifts!!!

I love, love, love online shopping. I don't like going out. So...

I got about half the stuff online!

I'm proud of you. Just wait till it all appears!!! You'll have packaging everywhere...

H

HaoZi

I know my UPS man by name. Heck, I have him on my FB, lol.

Great work Hound!

DammitJanet

Ok...I dont go that far...lol. Mine knows my dog and keeps telling me we have to cut my trees coming down my driveway because they are scratching up his truck...lmao.

H

HaoZi

He's actually the one that delivers to my work, not home, so I see him all the time.

DammitJanet

Lisa....I go nuts most Xmas's. Billy already got his present this year and hasnt put it down yet. Im horrible about keeping secrets. I was so afraid he was going to buy one of the cheaper Kindle readers from work on black friday that I had to tell him not to get one...lol. He has the Kindle Fire and loves it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm just so happy to have been able to give them all something they really wanted as well as some things that will be very useful. I don't get to really do that much for the adults like I do the kids, if you know what I mean.

I know easy child's husband is going to be super excited about the crank radio because he was fascinated with husband's .......and was sort of hoping I'd give it to him. Well, nope, not gonna do that as I might need it. But the one I got him is much better as it's not only an emergency radio it's a 2 way radio, battery, crank, AND solar powered.........and it was still about half the price mother in law paid for husband's. Then I figured, well shoot, Nichole's husband could use one too.........they don't have "normal" tv they use netflicks and just use an antennae ........ so sometimes in storms they don't know what is going on.

All the kids travel a LOT on the highways. I'm always worried about them for should such and such happen. Now I don't have to worry so much. :) (win/win for me lol )

And it has been literally years since I found something good for Travis. He always tends to buy up everything he wants himself and makes it soooooo hard to shop for him. But now his sisters can add on to his gift by getting him stuff for his Nook if they haven't come up with anything yet.

Can't wait for sunday..........I'll be watching the grown ups faces as much as the kids. :rofl:

Lothlorien

Ups, fedex and Usps are all making deliveries today, but the usps guy seems to be getting the brunt of it today. I did ALL my shopping online this year, except for a very few things. I have a chronic ankle sprain I'm trying to get better and just cannot go shopping, so everything was done on Amazon. Awesome, isn't it? I HATE the mall and I detest shopping during the holidays except my favorite flea market all the way out in the midde of Pennsylvania, but we're not going there this year.

Have fun on Christmas. I'm always more excited for Christmas when I know I got the perfect gifts for everyone.