I went to the therapist yesterday. My plan for difficult child and work situation:

Nancy

Oh boy I know it. I was not thrilled when difficult child got a job in a sports bar but in all honesty wasn't surprised that's what she gravitated towards either.

Nancy

elizabrary

If you said she had a kid I would swear you were dealing with my daughter. She drives me crazy- does this exact same stuff. I cannot for the life of me figure out what goes on in her head. She just smiles and agrees with everything too and then runs off and marries an axe murderer and joins the circus. Tonight driving home from work I see her car pulled over on the freeway. Immediatelly I'm thinking OMG now what. I pull over and she has run out of gas (mind you I left her gas money on the table). She tells me to go to this Marathon because she knows they have a gas can she can borrow, so she's run out of gas how many times in the past? I've never run out of gas, and she thinks I'm being crazy by being upset with her. Just another daily episode of insanity in the life of a difficult child! Hang in there Dash!