I would like to apologize

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterby, Dec 15, 2010.

1. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

...for not being around much. Kinda in over my head with things difficult child and other:twister2:, and just haven't been able to keep up with anything else. But, I wanted to let you all know that you are always in my thoughts and in my heart. :kisses:
  2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Sweetie... It's the time of year to deal with all the weird stuff. We love you - come back when you can!
  3. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

No apology necessary!

We love you!!!
  4. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

No need to apologize. Hope things get back on track soon. Thinking of you... SFR
  5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

No worries, Heather...love ya!
  6. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

No need to apologize. I've been thinking about you a lot but can't find the words to tell you that I'm sorry you are going through so much. HUGS Heather!
  7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

No need to apologize. You're loaded down right now, it's understandable. You know we ain't going anywhere. lol (((hugs)))
  8. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

No worries, hon, you do what you gotta do.
  9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Me, too, Flutterby! No need to apologize.
    I've been in pain for 6 wks now with-sciatica (piriformis syndrome) and a pulled hamstring. Sitting is my worst position, so I put the computer up higher and stood while I typed.
    I am sitting right now but it won't last long. It never occurred to me to apologize for not being around. I guess you're just way more polite than I am!
    Be good to yourself.:consoling:
  10. nvts

nvts Active Member

Don't worry, quite a few of us are running like nuts! It seems that many of us are going through the mill right now! We love you and know that many of us have your back whether you're on here or not! :)