I would like to apologize

flutterby

Fly away!
:sorrysmiley:

...for not being around much. Kinda in over my head with things difficult child and other:twister2:, and just haven't been able to keep up with anything else. But, I wanted to let you all know that you are always in my thoughts and in my heart. :kisses:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweetie... It's the time of year to deal with all the weird stuff. We love you - come back when you can!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
No need to apologize. I've been thinking about you a lot but can't find the words to tell you that I'm sorry you are going through so much. HUGS Heather!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No need to apologize. You're loaded down right now, it's understandable. You know we ain't going anywhere. lol (((hugs)))

TerryJ2

Me, too, Flutterby! No need to apologize.
I've been in pain for 6 wks now with-sciatica (piriformis syndrome) and a pulled hamstring. Sitting is my worst position, so I put the computer up higher and stood while I typed.
I am sitting right now but it won't last long. It never occurred to me to apologize for not being around. I guess you're just way more polite than I am!
Be good to yourself.:consoling:

nvts

Don't worry, quite a few of us are running like nuts! It seems that many of us are going through the mill right now! We love you and know that many of us have your back whether you're on here or not! :)

Beth