Ice Cream Made from Human Milk - Opinions?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well there ARE so few needy people in the world that could use that money - I'd rather see it be put to GOOD use. (like porter-house pashminas)

muttmeister

I'm sure I heard that it is back on the menu again. Do I want any? No, especially not at that price. Do I object to other people wanting it? No We have decided it is OK, safe, and ethical to eat any animal we can catch except for humans, and we are willing to use the milk of cows, sheep, goats, yaks, camels, etc. So what's the big deal?
As far as nursing somebody else's baby, did any of you take history? Slaves were often forced to be wet nurses for their rich white masters' kids. In the old days, if you didn't have a slave, it was common practice to hire somebody to nurse your kids if you had enough money to not have to do it yourself.
I very seriously doubt that the little bit of breast milk used to make this iced cream is going to affect the hungry baby situation. If they want to sell it and can find somebody stupid enough to pay that price, more power to them.