Ideas for J's birthday

susiestar

Roll With It
Jessie's birthday is in less than 2 weeks. I usually have quite a lot of things for her, but this year I don't. I do have a silver bracelet for her to put charms on. I am looking at charms and will probably get a couple.

thank you wants to get noise cancelling earphones for her and has done enough chores to earn the $$ to buy them all by himself. (isn't that cool!!)

I can problem pick a movie to buy, and maybe a shirt or two, but it all seems so uninspired.

Does anyone have any inexpensive items that a 14yo girl might like? Well, 15 in 11 days.

Thanks!

DammitJanet

I dont suppose she is into make up or going to see the twilight movie? How bought a Itunes card so she can pick out her own songs. Hannah Montana or Justin Beiber shirts?

Josie

My girls both love to play Sims 3. It is addictive, though. My younger one uses it as her main pain distraction, which might be helpful for your daughter, too.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I like to give Amazon gift cards to my neice and nephew. They can go online and purchase whatever they like. Or, they can save them up (Amazon cards do not expire or lose value with time). My neice got some books and music. My nephew got the e-reader he's been saving his cards for.

susiestar

Roll With It
I did not know that the amazon GCs didn't lose value or expire. The only ones I have had were from husband's company and they did have an expiration date. We paid for Christmas with them for several years.

Thanks for the ideas.

Andy

I-Tunes is one of my difficult child's most requested (13 years old). I guess you can never get too much music! :) Manicure/pedicure, a day out with mom (shopping, movie, lunch), a tote full of summer time items (towel for swimsuit, sunglasses, suntan lotion, small purse type item for keys, money, ect while swimming, key chain, a sweatshirt for cool nights)