IDIOT Insurance Company

susiestar

Roll With It
I keep getting letters from my ins co. I am thinking of sending them one from the Dysfunctional Family Letter Generator.

This latest one said it had info in it for me to consider. But it didn't.

They don't want to pay for PT. Or the in-home traction unit the PT is supposed to show me how to use. So, since what they are doing in PT is making things worse I have quit. They won't listen, I am going to go to another place for PT. One with ears.

My ins co wants to pay for inpatient surgery. Happily. But they won't pay for the epidural, although it is required to have at least one before the surgery.

Not to mention the crud with the billing screw ups. ARRRGGGGGHHHH!

And the letter every week reviewing everything and asking if I am suing anyone?? NO, but I will sue you if you don't stop being stupid.

can we make a law against stupidity???

Thanks,

Susie

busywend

How so very frustrating it must be!

Just don't hang on to the frustration. Let it go until you have to deal with them again.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sorry you are going through this on to of everything else. See I have the easy way..No insurance, no doctors. Ok I wouldn't recommend it but for now it is what it is.

Hope you get it straightened out.

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
Shame on that insurance company :nonono: Things like this make no sense!!! I hope it gets figured out soon!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:grrr:

I wonder if it's a case of the @ss end not knowing what the head end is up to?

Gee, last time I checked, we'd passed out of the Dark Ages when they used to give you a big stick to bite down on while they opened you up. :faint: :surprise:

(((hugs)))

witzend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: susiestar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

can we make a law against stupidity???

Thanks,

Susie </div></div>

Honey, if we did that, most everyone would be in jail...

:slap:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
witz took the words out of my mouth.... I consider insurance a form of gambling....the odds are never in our favor!...

Hoping the ins.company "wises up" and you can get some relief without going bankrupt....