IEP meeting today...cross some fingers & say some prayers, if you have time, please.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm leaving in about an hour to go get my head and my things in order for this. Wee difficult child's former in-home therapist is coming to town (he moved a year ago) to help (he's really good with this process).

I have a list of things to ask for. I hope I'm ready.

I hope it goes well.

If you can spare a moment to say a little prayer, or rattle a bead, or whatever you choose to do, we would appreciate it.

And after the meeting, I'm leaving for a girls weekend, so I'm looking forward to that.

DDD

Sounds like you are as prepared as a Warrior Mom can be. :D Of course, we all know that no matter how prepared you are there are butterflies inside and adrenalin pumping. I've got you covered. DDD

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:future: I see you in a meeting. There are others at this meeting. They like you. They want to do things for you. They are bending over backwards and giving you things. You are smiling. You are happy. All is good!

Now you go have a rockin' good weekend with the girlies and we expect a juicy report when you return!