If anyone wants to see something cute...

DammitJanet

and from a proud grandma...who thinks this is just so darned adorable...lol.

I videoed Keyana's dance class on Monday without them realizing I was doing it. Obviously because none of them are paying a bit of attention to me...lol. I have become furniture to them because I just sit in the corner of the room watching since I am the only parent who still stays and its either too cold or too warm most of the time for me to be in the waiting room. I just sat my camera down on the bench and let it rip.

I think this is adorable. They are all 4. Oh...Keyana is the one on the very end towards the bookshelves. To really see the girls you need to make this full screen.

H

HaoZi

Awww! She looks a lot more engrossed in it than a number of her classmates. Was going to show kiddo, but she's resting again.

DammitJanet

This is the age I love. They can walk, talk, are potty trained, pretty self-sufficient, cute and still love everyone. When she gets to be about 12...Im gonna run for the hills!

donna723

Janet, that is really cute! And it does look like she's following very closely, really concentrating. My daughter took dance lessons when she was that same age and this brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG!!! That was ADORABLE!!!! Can't tell you how many times I chuckled. lol Too darn cute!

Actually though for 4 yr olds most of them were doing really well. But best of all it looked like all the girls were having fun.