If anyone wants to see something cute...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Jan 26, 2011.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

and from a proud grandma...who thinks this is just so darned adorable...lol.

I videoed Keyana's dance class on Monday without them realizing I was doing it. Obviously because none of them are paying a bit of attention to me...lol. I have become furniture to them because I just sit in the corner of the room watching since I am the only parent who still stays and its either too cold or too warm most of the time for me to be in the waiting room. I just sat my camera down on the bench and let it rip.

I think this is adorable. They are all 4. Oh...Keyana is the one on the very end towards the bookshelves. To really see the girls you need to make this full screen.
  2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Awww! She looks a lot more engrossed in it than a number of her classmates. Was going to show kiddo, but she's resting again.
  3. DammitJanet

This is the age I love. They can walk, talk, are potty trained, pretty self-sufficient, cute and still love everyone. When she gets to be about 12...Im gonna run for the hills!
  4. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

That was so cute Janet ! Thanks for sharing
  5. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Janet, that is really cute! And it does look like she's following very closely, really concentrating. My daughter took dance lessons when she was that same age and this brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing!
  6. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Awww, cute. Makes me wish my easy child were little again and I could do those fun girlie things again!

7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Janet, this is so cute!
  8. DammitJanet

Maybe soon for you Mary...lol. I only pay 55 a month plus all the costumes and shoes. Want me to save Keyana's? LOL.
  9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG!!! That was ADORABLE!!!! Can't tell you how many times I chuckled. lol Too darn cute!

Actually though for 4 yr olds most of them were doing really well. But best of all it looked like all the girls were having fun.
  10. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Keyana had better moves than the instructor! This was really sweet - thanks for sharing!