If I can remember how to do a poll...yikes...just vote for an option with-o comment@

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Jan 3, 2013.

What Do You Think Of Our Politians

Poll closed Jan 8, 2013.
  1. They are doing a great job.

0 vote(s)
  2. they are doing their best.

2 vote(s)
  3. They haven't got a clue.

2 vote(s)
  4. They should connect with real life.

8 vote(s)
  5. It's totally pathetic.

10 vote(s)
  1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know we don't discuss politics so this is not for discussion. I'm just wondering whether what I think jives with what you guys think. Just a vote. No commentary. DDD
  2. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Should have had another option... "not American"... lol.
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member

That's not a "like" referring to our elected president and doubts of his birth certificate by some- that's a "like" regarding some thoughts that some policies are currently ignoring constitutional rights. Now I guess I'll go to my corner, if not get kicked off.
  4. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

I voted but, actually, it depends a little on which politicians you mean....legislative, executive, state, local, national? There are a few good ones out there but you have to look pretty hard to find them. Oops, maybe I said too much. Sorry.
  5. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

I'm generally not a negative person but I think the whole bunch of them should not be re elected. Maybe if we start fresh we can get a politician who takes his oath seriously.
  6. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

My choice isn't there.
  7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I would have voted differently before I saw the movie, "Lincoln."
    Same as usual ... you want X, you do Y. Hope for Z down the line.
    Not sure if that qualifies as doing your best or what.
  8. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I'm with Fran.....I'm getting tired of the whole lot of them.
  9. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Although I am truly an independent (voted for Nixon, Reagan, Ford, Bush I the first time, Clinton, Bush II the first time, Kerry, Obama...doesn't get more diverse, right?). Because of my own bipartisonship, I am really furious as the House members who are holding the country hostage, uncaring what the main American public thinks. But I don't consider them Republicans, a party I have always respected. I consider them extremist nutjobs who would let us default on our debt for preinciples that almost nobody in the country shares. Nothing can get done with them on t he table. I think they are the problem, not any of the others.

Chris Christie or Hillary Clinton for President 2016!!!! See??? I'm sew confuzzled (wink).