If Janet was my neighbor...

InsaneCdn

I've been noticing that Janet is feeling a bit low lately, so I got thinking... maybe she could use some virtual knocks on her door with some virtual gifts... Anyone else care to join me?

If Janet was my neighbor and I could just walk across the street, today I would knock on her door and bring her...

- A bowl of fresh-picked raspberries and a dish of fresh rhubarb sauce.

trinityroyal

A bouquet of hand-cut roses from the bushes in my garden.
A cuppa and a chin-wag, as my English relatives would say (in other words, a cup of hot tea -- or iced, if the weather is too blazing for hot -- and a nice long talk)

keista

I'd bring some New England Clam Chowder made fresh from scratch. If she needs/wants something stronger I'd share some of my Sapling (maple syrup liquor I picked up while on vacation).

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm going to make some fresh (from scratch) herb bread and bring that - along with seasoned dipping oil - grapeseed probably, I think it's amazing.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Who am I kidding?

I'm bringing a six pack of beer and a bag of chips.
:rofl:

If Janet were my neighbor I wouldn't have to bring her a darn thing cuz we'd live at each other's houses practically. lol BUT I'd bring her a my famous beef and noodles.......and chocolate pudding cake with ice cream. (sorry you can NOT eat this cake without ice cream, it's too rich)

Then we'd sit and gab the day away.

lmf64

If I went to visit Janet I'd take her a very percocious (sp) 2 year old to entertain her and homemade peanut butter cookies to keep them both bouncing off the ceiling.

Jody

If Janet were my neighbor, I would take her a lemonade shakeup and some greasy fries from the Illinois State Fair, and of course a funnel cake.

Steely

If Janet were my neighbor I would go get her grandchildren and bring them for a visit; along with possibly an adorable puppy or kitten (her choice); Tony and Billy would be kicked out for the weekend; and then I would wait on her hand and foot as she basked in the love of the young and adorable :)

If Janet were my neighbor.... I would bring over our supermarket circular and help her figure out her coupons then take her with me to the market. We would have so much fun! Then I would kidnap her for the day (sorry Tony, you have to make your own dinner) and take her to the beach where we would read all day. We would eat fudge, and water-ice, something soft for our teeth.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
If Janet were my neighbor, I'd bring along one of those cleaning and organizing crews. I'd take her out for lunch and a mani/pedi while the crew whipped her house into sparkling clean and organized. When we returned I will have ordered in a nice meal of BBQ chicken and ribs with all the fixin's. I'd invite you all over and after we kicked out the men, we'd have a rip roaring good time, yakking the night away while sipping our favorite cold beverages. Of course, I'd bring back the crew to clean up after us so Janet could sleep in the next day.

H

HaoZi

If Janet was my neighbor... I wouldn't still have a box for Keyana riding around in my truck! (yeah, it's been riding around in the truck for months now) I'd also bring her coupons she could use every Sunday and coffee with Godiva white as creamer to drink.

Mattsmom277

If Janet were my neighbor I'd bring a few things: a jar of my homemade salsa, a memory card pre-loaded with dozens of new novels for her ereader. I'd bring her a private chef with all the fixins to cook her a 5 star meal under the stars at a candlelit table with crisp white linens. Finally, I'd bring her the worlds best back pillow like the one I was given by Matt for mothers day. Makes every chair so comfortable and relaxing. I'd offer to bring her a hog tied Casey Anthony, but after the gleeful planning on what she could do to her, her conscience would get to her, so instead I'll bring a CA inspired doll along with a box of pins ;).

(On a serious note, didn't know anything was up with you Janet. Hope you're allright!!!)

KTMom91

If Janet was my neighbor, I would bring plenty of Diet Coke, some homemade fudge, and something yummy to fix for dinner.

DammitJanet

Oh you guys! Now you really have me crying...lol. I wish we all did live beside each other. Thank you so much for the lovely, warm memory gifts. This board, and the members on it, are one of my most treasured gifts.

shellyd67

I would bring a fruity margarita of some kind, perhaps raspberry or strawberry and some fresh chips and salsa to go with ...

Won't cha be my neighbor ??? Oh, I would love it !!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
After meeting you 2 years ago, Janet... That's one of my treasured memories.

I don't DO boards. But here... Here I'm talking to family.

Marguerite

Janet, if you were my neighbour, it would mean you would be living near the sea and the bush. I'd take you for a drive - first we could walk along the beach and watch the waves pound against the cliffs, I always find that therapeutic. Then it's only a few minutes to the rainforest and the river, we could sit in the shade there and enjoy some tranquility. And a thermos of coffee... maybe watch a lyrebird scratching in the undergrowth there, or an echidna trundling past. I've seen both in this patch of rainforest near our home.

Marg

donna723

Janet, if you were my neighbor I'd be coming over in the morning with a big pan of homemade cinnamon rolls right out of the oven, a fresh pot of coffee and a stack of movies. Then we could sit all day stuffing ourselves with cinnamon rolls, drinking coffee and giggling over slightly naughty movies!