If Janet was my neighbor...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Two brass poles, Thunder From Down Under, a pair of scissors, and some Redy Whip. (oh and a roll of tickets and a cigar box to keep the money in ----charging admission)

Yer gonna need a lot more salsa, and lemonade..........Janet?????? Donna?????? Marg????? (((((((hello))))))) Step???? Shelly? KT? Mattsssssssmoooom? Haozi? Upaaaaallllllnight?? Jody, lm f64 (i see cookie crumbs), Kiesta, Trinny?, Tired Mommy, Insane?, Steely?, JOooooooddyyyy, ANYONE??? ANYONE???? Beuhler? Beuhler? Beuhler?? I hear giggling and music?

Oh what's this.....a note.awww..(smiles) .......Star, (comma) We need more chips.....Thanks TM....:flirtysmile3:

...(are you )(#)_#(%+_) me? ......

Fun time for ME at Janets......see if I ever bring a gift again. :groan:

nvts

If Janet was my neighbor...well, let's be honest here...she'd move to get away from my kids! hahahaha! But before she moved, I'd bring her a GIANT featherbed that would allow her to sleep comfortably and get her a masseuse named "Sven" that would help her relax nad unwind!

You know we love you kiddo, don't you?

Beth

crazymama30

I would bring some of the bread pudding I just made, and we would sit sipping coffee, diet coke for her, and eating our pudding chatting away. Venting about life, and laughing at the stories already done and over with.

DammitJanet

Ohhh...bread pudding! I will bring the ice cream. Yum.

Gosh guys. I would say I am floored by your compassion but Im not. There is nowhere in the world that has a group of people that I could ever find that would be as supportive of me. Thank you so much. You will never know how much that means.

everywoman

I'd pick her up and take her out for the day---somewhere fun and full of interesting people. We'd sit and people watch all day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
If Janet were my neighbor, I'd bring over Raul to give her a relaxing massage:) Oh, and to give her and myself some peace I'd leave difficult child at home!!

busywend

If Janet were my neighbor, I would bring her a case of marshmallows!!! And a pot of home-made sauce would simmer on the stove while we chatted it up!

Nancy

I agree with Step, after meeting you two years ago that is one of my treasured memories. You were truly a delight!

If you were my neighbor I would bring you difficult child for your long awaited talk with her.

Nancy