If you all would keep a good thought....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I just got back from urgent care & the pharmacy. I have shingles once again in the same area that gave me the meningitis & encephalitis 2 years ago.

My eye is once again involved - I'm pretty scared. That is how the virus hit my brain - almost lost my sight in that eye. I also don't want to lose the gains I've made over the last 2 years.

I'm being hit hard with anti viral medications but my neuro doctor will let me know in the next 24 hours if I need to be hospitalized & given IV anti-virals. If the involvement around my left eye continues at this rate I will be admitted to the hospital.

Just looking for a good thought, beads rattled, those chicken thingy dances, - even a prayer might help.

smallworld

Linda, sending many positive healing thoughts your way. Wishing you only the best in 2010! And lots of gentle HUGS, too!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SENDING POSITIVE HEALING THOUGHTS THAT THIS WILL STOP!!!!

For once how about giving this to a tree huh or my x? Not her.

Hugs Linda - HUGE ones.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Ugh. Once you've had shingles, the virus never actually goes away. It just hides until something knocks down your immune system enough for it to flare up.

I am sending healing light in your direction.

Wiped Out

Staff member
My prayers, good thoughts are with you. If needed I'll even do the dance-you know which one-but I'm sure I'll scare many off-for you though I would do it!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh craq! Sure hope they can stop it in its tracks, Linda. This hoovers. Sending up prayers for healing...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Linda, I'm so sorry that you're dealing with this again and so scared. Sending positive healing prayers your way. Please keep us posted as to how you're doing. Hugs~

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
O Linda--

I am so sorry! You do NOT need this...it's just not fair.

I will definitely keep you in my thoguths and prayers for a speedy and COMPLETE recovery.

((((hugs))))

Get well soon!

--DaisyFace

Steely

Linda you are immediately in my prayers. I am believing this will not turn into anything more than just a temporary flare up. Hang tough, it is going to be OK this time. We are praying for you.

How are you feeling this morning?