If you all would keep a good thought....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Dec 29, 2009.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I just got back from urgent care & the pharmacy. I have shingles once again in the same area that gave me the meningitis & encephalitis 2 years ago.

My eye is once again involved - I'm pretty scared. That is how the virus hit my brain - almost lost my sight in that eye. I also don't want to lose the gains I've made over the last 2 years.

I'm being hit hard with anti viral medications but my neuro doctor will let me know in the next 24 hours if I need to be hospitalized & given IV anti-virals. If the involvement around my left eye continues at this rate I will be admitted to the hospital.

Just looking for a good thought, beads rattled, those chicken thingy dances, - even a prayer might help.

2. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Aww Linda, I am so sorry you are going through this again. Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery with no setbacks. -RM

3. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Linda, sending many positive healing thoughts your way. Wishing you only the best in 2010! And lots of gentle HUGS, too!!!

4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

SENDING POSITIVE HEALING THOUGHTS THAT THIS WILL STOP!!!!

For once how about giving this to a tree huh or my x? Not her.

Hugs Linda - HUGE ones.

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Saying prayers for you, Linda.

6. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Of course. We are with you.

7. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Ugh. Once you've had shingles, the virus never actually goes away. It just hides until something knocks down your immune system enough for it to flare up.

I am sending healing light in your direction.

8. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Linda,

I don't want to wake you....give me a call when you get up and going in the morning.

Sharon

9. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

OMG, Linda. Just what you don't need.

Sending mega prayers to you. Hang in there, friend.

10. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

My prayers, good thoughts are with you. If needed I'll even do the dance-you know which one-but I'm sure I'll scare many off-for you though I would do it!

11. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Sending healing thoughts.

(((hugs)))

12. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Oh craq! Sure hope they can stop it in its tracks, Linda. This hoovers. Sending up prayers for healing...

13. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Keeping you in my prayers.

14. dreamer

dreamer New Member

prayers prayers & more prayers. & good thoughts. & gentle hugs. & then more prayers.

15. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Praying hard for you Linda, crossing body parts, thinking positive thoughts.

(((hugs)))

16. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Saying lots of prayers for you, Linda.

17. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I'm so sorry, Linda. Sending good thoughts.

Hugs,
    Suz

18. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Linda, I'm so sorry that you're dealing with this again and so scared. Sending positive healing prayers your way. Please keep us posted as to how you're doing. Hugs~

19. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

O Linda--

I am so sorry! You do NOT need this...it's just not fair.

I will definitely keep you in my thoguths and prayers for a speedy and COMPLETE recovery.

((((hugs))))

Get well soon!

--DaisyFace

20. Steely

Steely Active Member

Linda you are immediately in my prayers. I am believing this will not turn into anything more than just a temporary flare up. Hang tough, it is going to be OK this time. We are praying for you.

How are you feeling this morning?