If you can muster strength...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I could use any you have. Don't want to go into details, but the next few days will be tough. I NEED TO BE STRONG.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ten cases of Popeye spinach headed your way! And a shoulder or two, a hand to hold and an ear if you need it.

Pm me if you need to talk.

lizanne2

Hey, did Itell you...i threw shot put in High school. I have freakishly strong amazon shoulders. Can you use me? Ready when you need me!

And I can kind of have a thorny attitude with authority figures when needed? Can you use that?

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts that whatever you are dealing with comes to a quick resolution so that you can have the life you want.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My strength is pretty ADD-ish right now, but you're welcome to any and all of it that you can use!

Sending hugs.

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's scary starting your life over. especially at my age. I'll eat the spinach and throw a few shot put. I actually did that in high school as well. When they realized I'd trip every few yards in track, they gave me this big heavy thing to throw around. I was pretty darn good. Discus was the best, though.

Thank you for your support. My daughter is thrilled at seeing me.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Speed bump Janet, speed bump!!!

Wow Abs....I had a couple of guesses in mind as to why you would need strength. Not pressing for details, you'll spill when you're ready, but I'm thinking one of my guesses was right. Do you still have my number? Never mind, I'll pm you. Anyhoo....call if you want. We can talk about this or talk about whatever makes us laugh. Or not. Up to you.

HUGS.

Star*

call 911........call 911
meanwhile back in California where the bionic woman is sending strength - I'm wandering North to use my laser vision to burn someone a new one.

:tongue: