IF you could have one magical gift

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

What would it be? & Why?

I'd like the ability to travel back and forth in time.

Because I love history.
  2. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

To fly...I've had dreams that I was soaring, love that feeling. LOL, maybe I was a bird in a past life.

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Healing. I would love to be able to heal sick people.
  4. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Well I know N would be able to communicate with Animals, even though she may well be able to?
    K would be one with the faerie world....

Me, hmmm.
    The ability to soothe a broken heart or a broken soul.
  5. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Something musical. Music really soothes me.
  6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! And so lovely! really really lovely!
  7. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

DUH!!! World peace!
  8. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

That being my one and only attempt at vying for beauty queen!
  9. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I want to be forever young.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  10. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

I want to be able to create all the money I could ever wish for -- I'd feed the poor, clothe the naked, house the homeless, fully fund all healthcare including mental health and developmental disabilities, improve education worldwide. (Heal the sick would be my second choice if I can't get my first wish ;) )
  11. standswithcourage

standswithcourage New Member

I would want to take a trip on an airplane!!! I have never been on an airplane! Sad but true! I guess I am very sheltered -
  12. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I would heal all the people suffering like our kids are, make them whole and able to handle the world on THEIR terms, but with-o the physical and mental suffering.
  13. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

To be able to consistently step outside my little world and see the bigger picture so that I can have a positive impact on the world.
  14. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I would also like to be able to travel through time. Like Star, I love history, but I'd like to be able to remember what happened in the various times, so maybe I wouldn't make the same mistakes again and again. The chance to have a "do-over" is pretty appealing on several levels.
  15. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'd love to have the energy & time to become a full time advocate for abused/neglected kids. I'd also like to work with adoptive parents & help them get through (around) the "system".
  16. Janna

Janna New Member

I'd want to have wings - to fly.
  17. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I would want to be a Native American "Medicine Woman" so I could heal the body, mind and spirit as One.
  18. compassion

compassion Member

Time travel. I love history too. Compassion
  19. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Teleportation. I would love to have the ability to just transport myself to wherever I need to be.

Little easy child is sick and needs to be picked up from school? Zap, I'm there. No fighting traffic. difficult child's having a meltdown at the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and they want to restrain him? Zap. I'm there. Dealing with it.

And then, POOF. I'm gone.

I would LOVE that.

20. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I'd like to be able to be invisible. I'm too insecure and nosey and I want to know what people are saying after I leave. It might be helpful for those lovely IEP meetings as well.