If You Ever Need a Hitman....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Stella Johnson, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

I can't believe he was dumb enough to call the husband and try to get more money from him than his wife was willing to pay to have him killed. :rofl:

These two really need a Darwin award.

2. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Good grief.

Not the shiniest coin in the fountain, eh?
  3. On_Call

On_Call New Member

I guess the hitman thought he was being clever, right?

You couldn't make this stuff up even if you wanted to! :slap:
  4. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

There was some idiot in Dallas last year that called the police to tell them someone stole his marijuana. :rofl:

5. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Similarly, my DEX and I used to repossess cars. We picked up a car one time that was packed with coke, a scale, razor blades, and other types of paraphanalia. The owner of the car called us the next day in a PANIC over his personal possessions, he said he didn't care about the car, but he NEEDED the stuff that was IN the car. OK, we told him.

He showed up to our lot. Signed a property report stating that everything we listed as having been found in the car was indeed his (yes, we listed the dope). The fool SIGNED it. And was immediately arrested by the deputy sheriff that was in the next room.

6. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Instead of hey,dude where's my car? It's hey dude, where's my dope?
  7. On_Call

On_Call New Member

Whew. What would make someone think they could get away with any of these things?!!? :crazy2:
  8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Definately makes one wonder about the state of the world we are currently living in, doesn't it? :rolleyes: